*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3174991-Act-like-a-bug-then-you-are-a-bug
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: says "Fine! You want to act like a bug then I'll have to treat you like one."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Act like a bug then you are a bug!

    by: guy14
And after a few moments she looks down at you with a serious look on her face as she says "Listen I don't like this whole shrinking thing, its strange and I don't want a bug as a boyfriend. So, I will give you one chance here to change that little mind of yours to just let me grow you back to normal. Then we can return the dumb shrinking machine and forget all about it. What do you say?" She says in the same serious tone as before.

Your tiny body is trembling as you look up at her, not knowing what to do. You really don't want to grow back yet as you haven't even gotten to do anything that you always wanted to do while being tiny. So, you decide to respond accordingly with saying "Not yet babe I haven't even gotten to do anything fun yet?".

Upon you saying this Evelin's face goes from serious to seriously angry as she says "Anything FUN??... Like what pretend to be a little bug..." You get a bit fearful and defensive at that last statement as she continues talking down at you not letting you defend yourself with saying "Is that what kind of "fun" you want to have?.... Well fine! You want to act like a bug then I'll just have to treat you like one." Evelin says this in a fit of frustration as she stands fully up to her towering over you as she walks away from you in the direction of the bedroom.

She opens the door, you hear the slam of it as she enters the bedroom and then you begin to hear the muffled sounds of her yelling from within the room while also the sounds of things being moved around the room as if she is looking for something.

At this point your uncertain to what you should do. Your tiny size makes it impossible for you to be able to effectively calm her down. So all you can do is stand there and wait for her to come back as you ponder what she said to you before storming off into the bedroom. You were confused by what she could mean by "treating you like a bug.". You know that it can't be good and your going to be in for it as soon as the bedroom door opens. But you hope that your going to be able to talk your way out of whatever it is that she means by that statement.

You were very surprised with how long you had to wait for her to come out. As about a half hour had passed before you finally hear the bedroom door swing open and hit the wall lightly. In few moments you then see Evelin as she walks out of hallway that leads to the bedroom. Your hope that she is in a better mood dies quickly as you look up at the towering figure which is your now ginormous girlfriend as she looks straight down at you and gives you one of the most disgusted looks you have ever seen someone give. To which you then hear her say "Yuck! What a disgusting looking bug! Can't have it running around my apartment. Guess I will have to get rid of it.".

You were very confused at this point, not sure what kind of angle she is playing at. Is she trying to roleplay as some character here maybe she has finally come around to you being tiny. Though you knew that couldn't be the case especially due to her anger from before. Its upon that consideration you start getting scared especially when you hear...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3174991-Act-like-a-bug-then-you-are-a-bug