*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2671670-The-Goddesses-of-The-Life-Fibers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: multiple girls?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Goddesses of The Life Fibers

    by: CountDugula
Shortly after the defeat of Ragyo, the Life Fibers within Ryuko Matoi stirred and began to evolve. Ryuko wouldn’t be alone, as by chance some of the Life Fibers chose to split off from one another and at random chose Nonon Jakuzure as a host.

It happened that night, Ryuko and Nonon grew to 100ft tall! Within the coming days they settled in to their new stature and of course power to do whatever they wanted and get whatever they desired.

It’s been a month since then and Nonon has renovated Honnoji Academy to be her own personal palace which she shares with her girlfriend Satsuki.

Ryuko mainly just did whatever her delinquent brain thought would be cool at the time. A rampage through Honno City here, a domination of the little folk there.

She also of course had the slums upgraded to better house her expansive body….and improve the standard of living for the Mankanshokus.

Nonon declared herself queen and took the entire student body as her servants, most notably and deliciously her fellow Elite Fours...whom she enjoyed humiliating and bossing around.

Life was pretty good for the two titanic girls…

For one thing, it seems that the quality of life was better than before in places that Ryuko had control of, who while was more aggressive and blunt about things, she wasn't all that into flexing her might like statue building and stuff, though if she wants a foot rub she's getting it one way or another, and they didn't forget that while she is more passive, she's still a rampaging giant at heart as it were and some of the cities experienced some high damages to property, and cleaning up fluids that came from her body in the aftermath.

As for places under Nonon's control, she was rather egotistical before and now that she's practically unstoppable due to her regeneration and ungodly durability and strength, it was hard to resist her meaningfully, statues built in her image was made and the people in the cities she subjugated are but her slaves in all but name as they were forced to do things that revolve around her in terms of entertainment and whatever means of depravity she has in possession.

Some tried to flee to take their chances with Ryuko but not many were lucky to cross and escape her grip, as the rest of the world tried to scratch their heads as to how to meaningfully fight back against their encroaching rule, for now they were content with Japan but perhaps, one of these days, they'd grow restless and seek to expand their range of influence as far as they can across the planet.

Such was their power.

Mako was Ryuko’s girlfriend and second in command as it were. Matoi was known to be extremely protective of the Mankanshoku family especially Mako. In fact, it was whispered among some folks that the last person who bullied Mako...ended up in Ryuko’s stomach!

Ryuko’s castle was quite punk rock-ish mixed with gothic architecture. The front gate was lined with badass looking gargoyles, some of which were wielding electric guitars. The outside of the castle was spray painted red and dark blue, similar to Ryuko’s hair.

It was less of a monument for her and more of a place to chill, relax, and sleep...as well as house her family as it were.

Ryuko’s throne was as jagged and badass as the girl herself, the back appeared to be styled like several guitars like a certain throne made of iron from a certain popular tv show.

The armrests were carved to look like the fronts of motorcycles, and the footrest...was of course just a bunch of shrimps who happened to piss Ryuko off and needed punished.

Despite it’s jagged appearance, the throne was comfortable. Every Thursday around noon, Mako would present Ryuko with some of her citizens who wished to make a request of Goddess Ryuko.

Ryuko was pretty cool with giving the citizens what they needed and keeping them happy..provided they knew who was boss around here.

Today was Thursday and Ryuko was leaning her cheek on her fist as she listened to the people.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with Ryuko

2. Switch focus to Nonon!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2671670-The-Goddesses-of-The-Life-Fibers