*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2680818-Continue-with-Ryuko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: Continue with Ryuko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Continue with Ryuko

    by: CountDugula
“Next.” Ryuko said in a bland tone as the person was given a block of gold to go and start a video game business, good on him.

Another person came up in the lineup was a man that was assigned to keep on a look out for any suspicious activities, like for example, when Nonon's little 'fanclub’ decides to come and abduct some of her people and while she may not care either way, it's the point of showing her that isn't some pushover, exactly why they decided to split Japan 50/50 for the time being and that's what she likes to keep that way.

“So what's the update on the border?” Ryuko asked with a slightly raised eyebrow, though not changing position, the man nodded in understanding before he spoke up.

“Nothing much, very little activity is going on, and no sign of any kidnappings.” He told her as she hummed thoughtfully before smiling slightly at the good news, “Hmm, maybe she's finally managing the little guys now.” She mused as she idly flexed her bare toes, before she then send him away having gotten whatever info he provided for her.

“Next.” She said addressing the next person as Ryuko took in the last few people that came in to receive her 'graces’ as some people say, she didn't really correct them but eh let them believe whatever, she don't mind the praise at times.

Ryuko soon got bored and told the remaining 'wishers' to "Scram, runts!" Her voice boomed throughout the palace.

All the runts in the palace scampered out of the palace throne room and out into the city. Ryuko stood up from her throne and stretched, her back popping from being stiff. She grunted and looked over at Mako.

Her girlfriend and true love was curled up with a sleep bubble coming out of her nose, fast asleep as usual. She smiled kindly and the goddess decided...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time for some Worship!

*Noteb*
2. Time to Rampage!

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2680818-Continue-with-Ryuko