*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Press Evolver!
  2. Adrian
  3. Someone else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3208619-Press-Evolver
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: Press Evolver!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Press Evolver!

    by: Millie
Adrian laughs to himself, "It must be a toy!" He thought aloud as he aimed the device at himself and pressed the "Evolve" button. He felt an orgasm explode in his body and he immediately moaned deeply as cum soaked the bottom of the speedo he was wearing. The device fell out of his hand as his body began to grow and change. He grew taller, jumping to six feet tall. His muscles grew rapidly, gaining size and volume, turning him from a skinny boy to a fitness model. His shoulders have widened, his muscles swelling, his neck pushed his head up. The arms grow, thicken, large biceps like pomegranates grow out of them. His pecs grew and grew, pushing forward, appearing as a pair of large squares on his chest, protruding out as if it were a pair of double D. The fat disappears from his stomach, making it flat as a washboard. From the flat belly grew a strong six pack, hard and solid, looking as if someone had sculpted them in marble. The hamstring muscles became compressed and hard as it tore the speedo, which became too small to contain it. His long legs have thickened like a pair of concrete pillars, the muscles are growing, swelling and hardening, the taut milky skin sinks between the muscles, the lack of fat makes them particularly noticeable. The calf muscle had grown to size of ripe eggplant. The lack of fat was particularly noticeable due to all the prominent veins that appeared on his body, covering entire muscles like the Spider web.

Along with his big muscles Adrian's appearance began to change, he became (despite his muscular body) feminine and soft. His blond hair became cleaner with a gentle touch of platinum, growing on his broad back, that resemble a "cobra head," down to his buttocks. The boyish face became softer, the fat disappearing from the face giving them a stronger look. The eyebrows became thinner, his eyelashes lengthened and thickened, the nose became smaller, the mouth as well. His skin became milky and clean, all the hair disappeared from the body. The fingers have become long and thin and the nails have lengthened to grow a few inches and become feminine.

But the changes that Adrian went through were not only external but also internal. His organs changed, some united to create a new superior organ while others disappeared. His lungs grew, their structure changing so he could breathe even underwater. The stomach becomes much more efficient, able to digest, break down and absorb almost any substance not just food. The kidneys grow and so does the liver, unite into a super-organ. Thank to this super-organ his new body produced almost no waste and so bladder is now small and the intestines (small and large intestine) have begun to unite, they become a short tube whose entire function is to get rid of the little waste that this new body is unable to absorb or recycle. The testicles have grown; producing large amounts of thick and strong flutter-like semen. But the organ that underwent the most radical change was the brain. It grows, causing Adrian's head to grow slightly, though it is not particularly noticeable. The cells have undergone a profound transformation, giving him strong memory and fast computational ability and also telekinesis capabilities and limited mind reading.

The whole transformation took a few seconds. Adrian finished moaning as the orgasm dissipated, Vaseline-like cum filled his torn speedo. And he collapsed to the floor, exhausted from the leap in human evolution, a development of more than a thousand years in a few seconds. He took a deep breath and refilled his lungs with air and tried to regain control. He gasped, slowly taking control back over his body. He placed his tender palm on the table and pulled himself back to his feet. He opened his sparkling green eyes and looked in confusion at a world, which suddenly seemed smaller than he remembered, around him. He looked down and his mouth opened in astonishment, revealing his pearly white teeth and his more developed fangs, as he saw the large pecs muscles protruding from his chest. He shifted his gaze to his buff arms and swollen biceps, lifting them and not believing to what he saw. He flexed his right arm smiling at the sight of the large bicep that grew there. He also raised his left hand and flexed it as well, the smile growing bigger.

He took a few steps apprehensively forward, not yet in complete control of his new body and stood in front of a wall mirror. "Oh yes!" He said aloud with demonstrable enjoyment of what he saw in the mirror. The first thing that popped into his mind was that he looked like a fitness model but quickly it seemed to him that basically every fitness model would want to look like him. He filled his chest with air, looking with a smile at the pecs pushing forward. He leans back, stretching his stomach and looking at the squares that still protruded a few inches above his stomach. He ran his palm over his stomach, feeling sexual pressure in his groin as he touched the six packs. He turned, turning his back to the mirror and tossing his long hair forward, peeking over his muscular shoulder at his impressive back. He turned back, approaching the mirror and examining his new face with sexual pleasure. He stroked his soft hair, running his long fingers through it before examining with a smile his long, feminine nails.

"I do not believe this!" He sensually licked his lips while flexing his arm again, looking at the large biceps. "The device did this to me ..." he murmured when suddenly the device jumped to his thought. He turned around, looking for the device and seeing it on the floor on the other side of the room. Adrian reached out for the device and was about to take a step in his direction when suddenly the device vibrated and jumped in the air to Adrian's outstretched hand. He looked in shock at the device, amazed at the fact that he was thinking about it and it jumped to him. "I do not know what happened to me," Adrian smiled wickedly, "But I FUCKING loving it!"

What to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Press Evolver again!

*Noteb*
2. Try to understand what happened to me.

3. Time to try out this body!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3208619-Press-Evolver