*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to try out this body!
  2. Press Evolver!
  3. Adrian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/TCZX86TNX-Time-to-try-out-this-body
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: Time to try out this body!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Time to try out this body!

    by: Millie
Adrien lifted his thick, feminine arm and folded it again in front of the mirror, the thick cock between his legs hardening at the sight of the huge bicep that grew and swelled out of his thick arm. The bicep was the size of a basketball, a huge, rock-solid mass without any fat, with fat veins coiled around it like snakes. Adrien licked his narrow, feminine lips with sexual hunger, looking lustfully at his new bicep. He placed the remote on a cabinet next to him and rested his palm on his bulging bicep, spreading his long, feminine fingers. A strong pulse went through his big cock which immediately hardened and stood erect. The very touch itself was lustful for Adrien. He tried to circle his bicep with his fingers, failing quickly. He gently pressed the biceps muscle, amazed to find no fat in his arm and how firm and strong his bicep were. He pressed harder and harder but the bicep didn't move, or it lost its shape, it was like he was pressing on a block of iron or granite. Another pulse ran along his cock, a pressure appeared at the top of his cock, as if something wanted to be released. Heat spread in the groin, more veins appear on the thick cock. "FUCKKK!" Adrien moaned in a deep voice, a drop of pre-cum thick as custard appeared on the head of his cock, coming out of the slit. He started massaging the bicep, touching and feeling it, as if trying to test if it was for real. He licked his lips, running his long fingers from the bicep to his huge pecs, feeling and touching them, reaching his hard, thick nipple that was turned down and rubbing it softly. He moaned in pain, a strong sexual pulse went through his cock, the pressure became unbearable, a terrible feeling of sexual pain and pressure pulsed from his cock. Adrien grabbed his nipple between his long nails and pressed the nipple sending a rush of sexual pain through his body.

Splurge

Spluurge

Spluuurge

A geyser of extremely thick, almost fluid-free cum erupted from Adrian's hard cock, making him scream in pain and pleasure at the same time. The substance stained the mirror and the wall, trashing the room. Adrien leaned back, sweating heavily, his sticky golden hair falls over his beautiful face, gasping and breathing loudly, his body exhausted from the orgasm he experienced, he pressed his fingers on the wooden cabinet he was leaning on, the wood was unable to withstand the pressure and broke loudly under Adrien's fingers.

The sound of the break surprised Adrian who was still recovering from his orgasm. He turned his gaze towards the cabinet, amazed to see how his fingers cracked the thick wood. He snapped his fingers again, an evil smug smile appearing on his face as the cracks that left the point where his fingers were quickly spread throughout the cabinet, the wood cracking and splitting like ice broken by an ice breaker. Pushing his fingers forcefully into the cabinet, the wood splits all along the furniture, nails come out, drawers are pushed out, the heavy and solid furniture is unable to withstand Adrian's pressure. The boy laughed wickedly, feeling intoxicated by the feeling of his physical strength, it's one thing to look strong and another to feel strong. Adrien placed his other hand on the cabinet, immediately the wood split there. With one easy pull he lifted the cabinet in the air, without any effort, as if the locker had no weight. Drunk with power, Adrien thrust his hands like a mighty press, destroying the cabinet, breaking it into pieces that fell at his feet. He folded both his arms, glancing at his massive biceps.

Splurge

A stream of cum shot from his cock. He was addicted, he had to test how strong he really is now. Adrian walked into the kitchen, cum dripping from his cock, walked over to the large fridge and placed his palms on it, lifting it into the air with ease. "It's sooooo FUCKING easy!!!" He laughed with wicked smugness, the young boy feeling invincible. He lowered the fridge folding his thick arms again. "Mmm... you are not just for show!" He chuckled and gave each biceps a wet kiss. Adrien wanted to further test his physical strength, he entered his bedroom, easily lifted his bed, and other furniture but very quickly there was nothing else that could challenge him. The muscular boy stood frustrated in his living room, trying to find more things on which he could try out his new muscles. Suddenly a thought came to his mind, their building has a gym, he could enjoy himself there.

He was about to leave when he saw the naked figure in the mirror. He doesn't feel ashamed or uncomfortable because of his nakedness, on the contrary he feels a huge pride in his body in his magnificent nakedness but he feels that going out fully naked could get him into trouble that he doesn't really want to get into right now. He goes into his room, throws all his clothes out of the closet, looking for something he can wear. He finally managed to find a pair of black speedo boxer briefs which he managed to wear with great effort. Before he left the apartment he took the remote control and locked it as his secret safe, not willing to take the risk of someone finding it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The gym is deserted.

2. Someone is at the gym.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/TCZX86TNX-Time-to-try-out-this-body