*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trouble in Juniper Town!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182890-PMD---Guild-of-Gluttons/cid/2618527-Trouble-in-Juniper-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2182890
Weight gain and vore in the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Chapter #1

Trouble in Juniper Town!

    by: crossblade
[Embed For Use By Upgraded+]


In the spirit of adventure, this particular *PirateShip* Exploration Guild doesn't restrict itself to a single town... instead, the guild itself is located on a giant ship, capable of sailing the seven seas! They use an ancient, psychic Sigilyph on board to divine exactly what part of the world needs its help the most, and then the entire guild sails there, dropping its anchor on the shore and dispatching its members to help the hapless townsfolk of whatever land they've traveled to! For the Pokemon of the world, seeing those familiar sails approach over the horizon is a beacon of hope.

Just today, it's anchored at the docks of a beautiful new small town - *Home* Juniper Town! Once known for its beautiful flowers and agriculture, the town now more closely resembles a mountainous desert, almost unrecognizable from what it once was. It seems that the town has been experienced an extreme drought for quite a while now, ever since they heard a strange roar in the nearby mountains. Rumor has it that Groudon might be involved! This town definitely needs someone to help fix their drought problem, or one day, it might escalate into a whole famine!

And that's where you come in! You'll be dropped into this world as one of its mystical Pokemon inhabitants, and either try and save the world, or just eek out a living however you can. Before we can get to that, though, we'll have to establish what kind of Pokemon you are...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crossblade (UN: crossblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crossblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182890-PMD---Guild-of-Gluttons/cid/2618527-Trouble-in-Juniper-Town