*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Journey to the Castle
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2996111-Journey-to-the-Castle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Head to the big building far off left  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Journey to the Castle

    by: OofRelated
(Switching to Second person)

Walking around this unknown city, you felt out of place. No one around you would give you the time of day. Wearing nothing but rags and the strange gauntlet on your left hand, most probably thought you were a beggar.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not getting any attention, Low-key I'm freaking out," You thought. Thinking that the big building, which seems to be in the center of the city, is going to be your best bet at finding some answers.

Shuffling through the busy street, you start to notice the architecture around you. "If I had to guess, I am probably in Demacia. Luckily I kept up with the lore a bit."

Suddenly you get a twinge of pain in your arm, "Ah, What the fuck is this, not only can I not get it off, its hurting like a bitch." You quickly sidestep into an alley so you don't end up making a scene.

Feeling the gauntlet once again, it feels like it's pulsating with warmth, almost like its alive. You turn the gauntlet around, taking a closer look at the eye in your palm. The eye itself is closed, but you know the power of the gauntlet resides with.

"The power to breach the mind, body, and soul, huh. I wonder what the hell I can use that for? If Im gonna be transferred to the world of League of Legends, why not give something like control of flame or ice. At least then I could become a champion of the league." you said to yourself

"That's still possible kid," Suddenly the eye opens, catching you off guard, you stumble back.

"Oh, Shi-" as you land on your ass.

Staring at the eye once again, the pupil has a dark red glow, surrounded by a black iris. You felt like you were staring into a void of power that felt soul-crushing.

"Who ar-" you begin saying, "What are you?"

The eye looks around at your surroundings, before remaking eye contact. "The name is Suum, and as for what I am, something powerful enough to be feared."

In absolute shock, all you could do was stare at it in awe.

"And yet, here I am stuck to your loser pigskin," it said rhetorically. Now you aren't as shocked anymore, if anything, it pissed you off with that statement. With that, you sigh and smack your arm on the wall.

"Ow, you little-" you can see the anger in its eye. You start to feel a minor presence in your head but it quickly fades. "Wha-, why can't I-" it sound like it's struggling to do something.

"Stop looking at me with that stupid face of yours, your lucky I am in some sort of weakened state right now or your body would be mine," Suum said angrily.

"Anyways," you begin, "What did you mean it's still possible?"

You sat there in silence, all you could hear was the loud chatter of the city. The gauntlet, or Suum, wasn't talking anymore. It won't even make eye contact anymore. "Ar- are you giving me the silent treatment right now?"

no answer.

"Wow, somehow an all-powerful entity is throwing a tantrum right now. ya, I'm the kid," you spoke with an annoyance in your voice.

Connecting the dots, the color, the voice, something powerful enough to be feared, you realized that its a-

"Darkin!" you said aloud, "you're a darkin aren't you," there was a hint of excitement in your voice.

"you're surprisingly gleeful to have a demon stuck to your arm, that tried to take over your body," it finally spoke.

That explains the presence you felt in your mind earlier. "Well I mean, you didn't so I guess I'm not all too fearful of that," you jest.

Suum shuts his eye. There was a long pause before either of us spoke.

"So..."

"Shh, I am trying to think,"

"You aren't trying to take over my body again are-"

"Shh, No, just let me think."

You sat there for what seemed like an eternity before Suum finally spoke.

"Alright brat, Ill make you a deal. Since it seems like we've already bonded and I'm stuck with you, I'll let you use my power, but I'll need your help."

"Hmm, I'm listening," you said.

"Since you know about the Darkin, then you know about my brothers and sister. There are only 5 of us left, all you have to do is help me find them."

"So you can take over the world or something? I'm no saint but I ain't helping a demon with world domination."

"Well I wouldn't say world domination, There's far too few of us left to do something like that. More of a family reunion. Maybe will cause trouble, maybe not. I will say that I am very powerful, and you will have my power at your disposal. Use it for good or bad, just as a side hustle help me find my siblings."

You thought about it for a minute, should you help the demon?

"Well what are these powers I supposedly would have access to?" you questioned.

"Powers perfect for assassinating, gathering information, traveling, and having fun while causing havoc. I have magic spells meant for fighting but my real specialty is mind control and possession." Suum says with confidence. "At the peak of my strength, I could mind control hundreds is I wanted, but at the moment in my weekend state, you could probably mind control one person tops. All you have to do is get them to look into my eye. Possession is also pretty straightforward, think about entering their body once I have come into contact with them. Then you should be able to phase into them."

Stunned once again, you can't believe fate has brought you to this point. "Deal," you say. "Well, now that's settled let's continue where I left off." You pull up your hood, and head back onto the streets once again, heading to what seems like a castle in the middle of the city.

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding, better than me taking your existence away isn't it?" he said smugly

That and he couldn't steal my body in the first place anyway, you thought.

"Uh, Ya I could've if I really wanted to brat, don't look down on me," he said angrily

You can hear my thoughts?

"How else would I be talking to you, it's not like I have mouth idiot."

You sighed in annoyance, if it wasn't for the power he was letting you use, you probably would've just chopped off your arm.

...

After what was about half an hour, you started to approach the grand castle. Surrounded by guards with one point of entry, and it doesn't seem like it's open to the public.

"This seems like the best place to find some answers for the both of us, now to just sneak into there," you say.

"Well, that's easy just find a place to wait, and watch the entrance. Whoever you see exit the castle, follow them, and then possess them. Easy access.
.
"Ya, I was already thinking that,"

After about 15 minutes you see a few potential targets. Who do you decide to follow...


You have the following choices:

1. Garen

2. Lux

*Noteb*
3. Sona

*Noteb*
4. Shyvana

*Noteb*
5. Poppy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OofRelated (UN: tbone1025 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/2996111-Journey-to-the-Castle