*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lux
  2. Journey to the Castle
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3313111-Lux
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Lux  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lux

    by: Wanderer
As you guard the entrance looking for any male you could possess, while you were too busy looking at the gate, a hooded figure tries to slip by your lookout position in the alleyway causing your gauntlet to start glowing and throbbing at a low hum,

"You've been waiting for too long, kid Suum says with an mischievous tone, "Now this should be pretty interesting."

You barely have any time to register what he said before, you are violently sucked into the figure, both of your bodies crashing onto the floor as you slowly phase into the hooded figure, eliciting a grunt for you as you pointlessly try to escape, and eliciting a sensual moan from your unfortunate victim. Part by part your body phases through your target's clothing as the moans from them ramp up even louder as your head is the final thing to enter your victim.

You wake up in a cold sweat with an unbearable feeling of burning at the pit pf your stomach, as you look around golden locks fall around your vision when you spot a puddle in the ground to catch a better glimpse of yourself.

Looking into the puddle you see large doe blue eyes with the shoulder length blonde hair accentuating the angular face of the person you're looking at, you note that she is much cleaner than the average citizen walking around, and she tried leaving the grand castle while disguised, definitely making her, or at least you, an interesting target

"What the hell just happened Suum!" You exclaim, "What did you do to me?"

You almost hear Suum snort and laugh (how the hell does a gauntlet do that?) when he finally answers you.

"Look, you were taking too long and I though I would hurry it up by pushing you a little bit, no harm done."

"Shit, I didn't want to be a woman, and why am I so godamn horny? I can barely think straight let alone talk properly!"

"That's just a little side effect of how my powers work, exploiting the human mind through the easily exploitable libido blah blah blah, I don't want to bore you just be glad it worked." Suum says with indiference, "As an added bonus the person you are is a little bit interesting as you'll soon find out, so let's call this even shall we?"

"No way in hell am I going to be a woman, how do I get out and uh," You pause, "Be myself again?"

"Fine, if you're going to be such a bore just imagine your consciousness leaving her body and disconnecting every nerve connection you have with her, this is pretty exhausting so you can make me use some of my own power to assist with doing this" Suum explains a bit to eagerly

You process what he said and sit down cross-legged, only noticing now the distinct differences of this body from your own, first being the extremely soft but partly metal clothing, cupping around your boob. Which is now the most noticeable thing as your nipples are rubbing hard against your armor causing you to be even hornier, and you start the process.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer (UN: reader106 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3313111-Lux