*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Love Ourself
  2. Lux
  3. Journey to the Castle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/GRV4JR8WW-To-Love-Ourself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: You fail even harder, as you instead strengthen your bond with her mind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To Love Ourself

    by: God100%
You fail immediately and hard. You feel your soul helplessly seeping deeper into the gorgeous blonde light magician's own. The combination of Suum's inherent powerful magic and of Lux's profound psychic lust and her innate powerful magic seal you into Lux's body permanently. You feel as lusciously trapped as you truly are.

The very center of Lux's soul is inexorably pulling you deeper and deeper into herself. The experience is ecstatic and orgasmic — life-affirming and empowering. You moan deeply and writhe sensually, in this cartoonishly innocent-looking, blonde magician maiden's excellently nubile, elegant body.

The needful being named Lux succeeds in subconsciously sucking you into the very spiritual center of herself and permanently sealing you therein. The gauntlet completely disintegrates with a funny yelp and a whoosh and a flash, its significant magic utterly and instantly absorbed by your sexy and sorcerous corporeal vessel. Lux's body and soul, in perfect union with your soul profoundly within her soul, climax epically, gloriously, mightily illuminating the alley about you with sheer white holy light.

You are now the magnificent heroine Lux's very soul core. Flexing your fists and virtues, you revel in your new power, a power obviously a mountain greater than anything you could have possibly imagined, before your wondrous fortune of accidentally possessing Lux. A truly great power which she may have vaguely been able to conceive of, but never neared as merely her previous vanilla self.

You effortlessly, gently float a few feet up from the ground for minutes, slowly, slightly writhing in your luxurious pleasure and exalted sublimity...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 God100% (UN: hyeonmu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/GRV4JR8WW-To-Love-Ourself