*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2684414-Monaca
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Monaca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Monaca

    by: Michele
“Yay! Monaca’s pet slave is finally awake!” A little girl came through the door. She looked like she was an elementary student and she was riding in a wheelchair. She had green hair and wore a black dress. She rode up to you with a smile on her face that never left, which made it creepy! “I bet my pet slave have a good nap! Meow!” Pet slave!? You tried to speak to her but for some reason you couldn’t speak!

“I suppose you’re wondering what’s going on. So allow Monaca to explain it to you! My name is Monaca Towa, and you are in Monaca’s room where no one even miles away can save you!” What!? “You can’t move or talk because Monaca gave you your own special medicine that makes you follow all of my commands!” You’ve never been more confused! “Let’s test it! Bark for me!” *Bark* You just barked like a dog! “Yay it work! Meow!” Your brain couldn’t process anything that was going on now!

“Let me explain why you’re here okay! You see, I am a leader to a group called the Warriors of Hope, and our job is to eradicate every adult on earth and build our kid paradise!” Eradicate every adult!? Kid paradise!? At first thought you didn’t believe it but this little girl has control of your body! She even made you bark! “Now Monaca was thinking of killing you too, but your not exactly an adult yet are you. So instead of killing you, Monaca thought of keeping you as her personal pet slave to play with forever! Unless she decides to kill you later on! Meow!”

Her personal slave forever!? You’ve have never been more terrified in your life! This little girl is an evil demon in disguise! “Hehe! Big Sis Junko would be so proud! Just think of all the fun stuff we can play for years to come!” Her innocent face then turned into a creepy haunting face that terrified you even more! “Hehehe.” Her face then turned back to normal. Words couldn’t describe how scared you were!

“Now, let’s play!”

You have the following choices:

1. Lick her horrible, despair-like feet!

*Noteb*
2. Smell her horrendous feet and her smelly despair markers.

3. More options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2684414-Monaca