*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2695189-Lick-her-horrible-despair-like-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Lick her horrible, despair-like feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lick her horrible, despair-like feet!

    by: Michele
“So what should we do first Slave?” You couldn’t speak even if you wanted to. You dreaded not knowing what plans she had for you! “Hmm...I know what Monaca and Slave can do!” She said in a cheery voice. “Monaca has a very rough day eradicating adults and her feet are really sore and dirty.” She said in an overly dramatic way. “So Monaca wants someone to manually lick her feet clean. And that someone is none other than Slave!” Lick her feet clean!? It could’ve been worse but licking someone’s feet is disgusting and humiliating! “Its time to play Slave! You can start by taking Monaca’s shoes off! Meow!”

You bent down and began to take her left shoe off. Monaca simply lifted her left leg out to you and stared at you with creepy grin. It was hard to believe that this was just a little girl. As you slowly took her shoe off you could smell a light awful stench coming from her foot! How can this little girl’s feet have such a bad stench!? You fully took her shoe off. Her black knee high sock was shown and the stench was fully released. And man did it smell awful! As you began to take her other shoe off your eyes focused on her socked foot. The underside of her sock was darker and wet which made you feel more uneasy!

Her other shoe was off and both her socked feet were shown. The other just as bad and the awful smell now doubled! Monaca was just acting like an innocent little kid again. “Monaca’s feet are very smelly! Time to peel the socks off!” You went and began to peel one of her socks off, doing your best to endure the smell! You peeled off one sock and her bare foot was now free with emerald green painted toenails. It was dirty and covered in a layer of sweat! Not to mention the smell! How is her foot so sweaty when she can’t even walk!? You then peeled off her other sock, her feet now bare and awful looking! Monaca playfully wiggled her gross toes. “Sorrrry. I have a foot sweat disorder. That’s why their all sweaty and sticky hehe!”

She lied but you didn’t know that. Right now you knew what was gonna come next! “Alright Slave! Stick out your tongue and lick lick lick my feet clean!” You tried to resist but regardless you stuck out your tongue and slowly guided it up her left sole. The cringe was real! Your tongue was insulted by the grime and sweat on her sole! Her foot sweat was really salty and the grime made you wanna gag! And let’s not forget the smell! The terrible smell that your nose was right next to while you licked! Everything about this was utterly disgusting as you slowly licked up and down her sweaty foot like a paintbrush! All Monaca did was sing like a little kid. “Lalala! Lalala! Feet cleaning!”

From heel to arch to toes you licked. You unwillingly sucked each of her little toes, tasting all the terrible dirt and sweat! And if that wasn’t bad enough you had to lick in between her toes as well, each crevice containing a good amount of foot sweat, dirt and sock lint! As you licked between them you groaned inside your head from the terrible taste as you licked all the sweat and lint out while Monaca playfully wiggles her toes! Then once her first foot was cleaned you forgot that you had Another foot to clean! Her other foot still fresh with sweat and dirt! You moaned in your head as you started the process all over again with her second foot, hating your life!

At last her feet were finally clean! Monaca made a cute little confused face as she examined her feet. “Hmmm...Wow! My feet are really clean! Slave did a good job!” You feel relieved that the humiliation was over. “But I’m still bored. Slave cleaning my feet wasn’t as fun Monaca was hoping for, but I have just the solution to make it even more fun!” You dreaded! It’s not over yet!? “And the solution is in Monaca’s wardrobe! Time to go get it! Wait here slave!” You stayed as you watched Monaca move her wheelchair to her wardrobe. She opened it up and started searching for it. “Hm hmhm hmhm. Now where could it be? Here it is!”

Monaca pulled out some sort of bucket and went back to you. “Hope your ready slave! This was a precious gift from Big Sis Junko, so you better enjoy it!” She said with an evil grin, making you afraid of what in the bucket! Monaca pried it open and what you saw inside it was filled with some green and gray goopy liquid that smelled unbelievably horrible! It made your nose hairs burn! “Slave, this I like to called despair pudding! It is mixed with the most foul substances that Big Sis Junko could find! Some ingredients that can remember are gallons of sweat from any part of the body, A cup of dirt, moldy sweaty socks, spit, fungus, toe jam, sand, toenails, urine, some cheese to make the smell more tense, of course mud to make it a pudding like substance, and a lot of other stuff that Monaca can’t remember! Oh yeah and some green food coloring to make it look bad too!”

You couldn’t that such a thing could even exist! The despair pudding has the name cut out for it! You dreaded thinking about what was she gonna do with it! “And now...” Monaca then dumped her feet that you just cleaned into the horror mixture! She swirl her feet all around in it! “Hehe! This makes Monaca’s feet feel weird and ticklish hehe!” After a little while of swirling her feet around, she then took her feet out. Her feet were completely covered in green mush all the way up to her ankles! She turned her feet to your face and wiggles her toes. The smell was hell and the so called pudding made slimy sounds as she wiggled her toes! No! Don’t tell me! Anything but that! “Slaaave, its time to lick lick lick!” Welcome, entrance to foot hell!

Your face slowly approached her feet covered in hell! The stench made your nose feel like it was gonna melt off! It looked almost like you could actually see the stench visible! Your face was right in front of her left foot, her little death foot! Monaca playfully wiggled her horrible gooey toes in your face. In your mind you were praising and crying for any type of help or mercy, but as your tongue slowly stuck out, you realized that in this world, mercy doesn’t exist, as you slowly dragged your tongue up her sole.

You gagged and screamed in your head! The goo tasted strange but absolutely horrible! The taste felt like it was destroying your tastebuds one by one! Your eyes shedded tears from the taste and stench combined! Yet you continued to lick the hell tasting too off her foot! “Hehe! Make sure you lick allllll the goo off!” You hated every agonizing moment of this! Your tongue slowly licked all around her gooey foot, staring from heel to toes, tasting the horrors that lie within her goo covered foot! Every moment of licking the goo was hell! The goo was stuck real tight to her little foot so your tongue really needed to scrub it off real good! And what makes matters worse, every once in a while you had to swallowed the goo down, making the horror fluid go down your throat!

This took longer than it should’ve been! At least an hour! At this point death would be heaven! You scrubbed and licked every inch of her foot, under her toe nails, on her heel, and even in between her toes, until the horrible goo was finally gone! But you knew you still had a second foot to clean! Monaca even reminded you. “Nice job slave! You only have one more foot to go!” She wiggles her toes, teasing you. But you just decided to except fate and braced yourself, yet you still were truly terrified! Your tongue stuck out and you went to work with her right foot.

Another hour of cleaning her other hellish foot, this one seemed longer! Both her feet were free of that hellish goo! Your nose and your tongue were both dead. You only felt slightly glad, until Monaca began to speak again. “Yay! Monaca’s feet are now completely clean! But...Monaca is still not satisfied. Looks like we’re gonna play another game.” She said in a sinister tone with a sinister smile on her face! You wanted to cry but for some reason you didn’t feel like crying. This must be the true meaning of despair!

“Time for Monaca’s next game!”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She plunged her feet in the ‘despair pudding’ again.

*Noteb*
2. Epilogue.

*Noteb*
3. Something else. (Reader’s choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2695189-Lick-her-horrible-despair-like-feet