*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth a nun at the local church
  2. Pick your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2586979-Beth-a-nun-at-the-local-church
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2176360
You're a women during a strange event. Everyone is getting suddenly very pregnant!
This choice: Beth a nun at the local church  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beth a nun at the local church

    by: MR.W
It was late evening and the weekend bible study was coming to a close. The mother daughter only weekend had been a hit! Plenty of pairs had arrived to join in reading the good book. Perhaps the church had protected this unknowing group from the events unfolding across town. That was all coming to an end in a few moments as spirits gathered from the nearby cemetery seeking empty wombs to be reborn.

Another even darker and more dangerous set of spirits gathered as well. Drawn by the weakened holy place and the virginal women inside. Demons preferred these untouched wombs to grow and now they to descended on the church.

To battle this god was sending his angels but they to would need wombs to grown in as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Long dead spirits!

2. Demon rebirth!

*Noteb*
3. Angels first!

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. Your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MR.W (UN: ub007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2586979-Beth-a-nun-at-the-local-church