*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2596800-Robo-Land--Koopas-defeat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: "Dr. Nerdnick is building a robosuit for a King that recently arrived."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Robo Land : Koopa's defeat

    by: Former182
Bunson answered, "Well, the latest news is that Dr. Nerdnick is building a robosuit for a King that recently arrived."

"...King? Do... you know what the King's name is?" You asked, a look of horror, shock, and surprise ran about your face.

"Uh, no. I was not told by Dr. Nerdnick," Bunsen answered.

"We need to get to the doctor in a hurry. I think I know who the King is and they definitely are not a good person," You replied.

"Who is the King, then?" Bunsen asked as she put her hands on her hips, apparently not believing you.

"King Koopa, leader of the Koopa Troopa. He's a slimy disgusting, ugly, conniving, cruel, big time meanie! Go ahead, send a message to any of the lands you can contact to learn if he's on the level or not. Heck, go call the Super Mario Brothers or Princess Toadstool," You answered. "As for King Koopa's description, think a large turtle with a lot of spikes and wearing a crown. His face kinda looks like an ox's.face."

"I'll check," Bunsen replied as she walked over to a building and pressed a panel, which caused the panel to flip over and reveal a computer terminal. She typed away for some time. When a video of Dr. Nerdnick's lab appeared, she pressed a few more times to access the security tapes. When King Koopa appeared on the screen, she gasped. "He looks even worse than you described!"

"Then let's stop Dr. Nerdnick from making a mistake!" You said as Bunsen flipped back the Terminal.

===

Ina few minutes, you entered Dr. Nerdnick's lab, where the scientist in question was working on the robosuit's body.

Bunsen cried out, "Dr. Nerdnick! You're making a big mistake! Don't build that for King Koopa!"

After Dr. Nerdnick uttered his gibberish, Bunsen interpreted, "He's asking how could he be making a mistake? The Robosuit is to help promote peace."

"I don't think making something that can produce Bob-ombs and Bullet Bills is very peaceful. In fact, I can only think evil purposes for such inventions," You replied.

Dr. Nerdnick shrugged and said more gibberish. Bunsen interpreted, "He said, 'You got a point, but how can we make sure that King Koopa is evil?'"

"Add in a function where if he targets anyone with the weapons, the robosuit turns into a prison cell," You answered.

Dr. Nerdnick nodded before saying more gibberish and getting back to work on the robotsuit. Bunsen said, "He said no problem. It can be done in a jiffy."

===

"So this is my robotsuit?" King Koopa asked as Dr. Nerdnick led him into the completed Robosuit. You and Bunsen waited nearby in an escape tunnel.

Dr. Nerdnick nodded.

"Great!... How do I get in?" King Koopa asked. Dr. Nerdnick pressed a button and the Robosuit unfolded. King Koopa entered the unfolded suit and the suit folded back up. "Mwua-ha-ha-ha! Now Ican take over Robo Land!"

He aimed a hand at Dr. Nerdnick. King Koopa briefly wondered why the good docker was unphased, but shrugged it off. But when the horned Koopa got ready to press the Bullet Bill button...

The Robosuit immediately changed into a prison cell that vagly looked like the Robosuit.

"Why you... You... You! You sneaky underhanded labcoat-wearing pansy! How dare you trick me when I'm trying to trick you!" King Koopa bellowed, trying to pull the call bars apart. He paused and muttered, "Man, I wish I was the one to think of this."

Dr. Nerdnick uttered some gibberish. Bunsen interpreted, "He said we can come out now and that we should contact the Super Mario Brothers about King Koopa's capture."

You nodded and so Bunsen opened the escape Tunnel's door to the lab. Bunsen walked over to a phone and quickly dialed. "Hello, is this the Mushroom Kingdom? It is? Good! I wish to report the capture of King Koopa, all thanks to Y/N's plans!"

You smiled, feeling good that you captured the villainous King Koopa.

===

"When I get out of here, you'll all pay! Oh boy, will you all pay! Especially you, Mario, you pasta-eating drainbrain!" King Koopa yelled, still shaking the bars as it was being transported to the Banishment Zone. "And I have a special punishment in store for that Wimp, Y/N!"

"Thanks, Y/N! We've been trying to capture King Koopa since forever!" Toad said, shaking your hand.

"Yeah! Let's go celebrate with an all-you-can-eat pasta contest!" Mario said.

"That I can get behind, brother!" Luigi said,high-fiving Mario.

"So where did you come from, Y/N?" Toadstool asked.

"Erhm, Well, the Real World. But my parents sold almost of my things and kicked me out of their home, so I kinda don't have any reason to go back," You answered. Both Toadstool and Bunsen's hearts felt for you. You produced your smartphone and said, "Other than the clothes I'm wearing, this is my only belonging. It's a phone, music player, video player and a bit more."

"Well, if you let Dr.Nerdnick look at it, your smartphone will work with anything in Robo Land," Bunsen said.

"I promise that there will always be a place for you in the Mushroom Kingdom, Y/N. Come with me and I will personally insure that you will have a home to your personal specifications," Toadstool said.

Bunsen frowned for a moment before she smiled and said, "If living space is a concern, then you can live near or even with me! Robo Land was made for human and robot cohabitation! In fact, your plan that defeated King Koopa has some robots wondering if you'd like to be leader!"

You thought about it for a few moments.

Toadstool was cuter and more human-like, but you knew that King Koopa would return and cause more trouble. There was also the concern that you might be personally selected to help teach the cavemen in Dinosaur Land.

Bunsen could probably upgrade herself to look more human and she was quite helpful, but you were afraid to be accused of being a 'robosexual'. The idea of being Leader of Robo Land was intriguing, but a bit scary.

Or you could go explore the Lands of the Video Game Land and not have to worry about King Koopa or helping Cavemen.

Little did you know that whatever your choice was, Bunsen planned on staying with you, as she gained a crush on you because of both your plan to defeat Koopa and the fact you treated her like a person.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2596800-Robo-Land--Koopas-defeat