*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Y/N , seeking adventure
  2. Pick a player!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2584588-YN--seeking-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: Player 1 - Mario show  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Y/N , seeking adventure

    by: Former182
You are Y/N, a 17 year old boy. You are bored, seeking any kind of excitement and hoping you could find a girlfriend. You also are kinda broke, so you had to watch old cartoons you got from the bargain bin.

Out of the ones you watched, you liked the Mario cartoon the best. In fact, you were surprised that even though Nintendo liked to pretend the cartoon didn't exist, they did borrow a lot from it. Like Bowser and Peach being able to use powerups, Luigi being a scaredy cat, and so on.

On a rainy day, you sighed, wondering if you were gonna go on and do nothing forever.... Then you looked out of a window and saw something that boggled your mind.

A green pipe, right in your backyard.

After putting on rainboots, a raincoat, and an umbrella, you walked out to go check it out.

You walked up to the pipe and looked down it.
===

In the mushroom Kingdom, Princess Toadstool was talking a walk around her kingdom, merely enjoying the bright sunny day.

"Sure is a wonderful day... The Sun is shining, the birds are chirping..." Toadstool said with a smile. Then she frown a little bit and muttered, "and yet I'm lonely. Mario loves food way too much, Luigi's easily scared, Toad values his retainership way too much... I wish I could get... "

She then noticed a brand new warp pipe.

"Huh... Wonder where that goes? Maybe I should ask the Mario brothers or Toad if they..." Toadstool began before shaking her head. "No! It's my time to shine! It's my adventure!"

So she walked to the pipe and looked down it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2584588-YN--seeking-adventure