*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2584771-You-and-Toadstool-call-out-to-each-other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: You and Toadstool call out to each other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You and Toadstool call out to each other

    by: Former182
After a few moments of looking down the pipe, you loudly called out, "Hello! Anyone there"

===

Toadstool gasped. Usually the pipes' magic prevented any sounds from coming at the other end. Not wanting to be rude, she replied, "Yes. I am Princess Toadstool of the Mushroom Kingdom. To whom am I speaking to?"

===

You blinked. Whoever put this green pipe was obviously playing a prank. Who'd claim to be a character from an old cartoon show? Probably the same person who placed the green pipe. You gave them props for being able to mimic the princess's voice and decided to try and pick up the pipe.

It wouldn't budge.

So you decided to play along and said, "My name is Y/N. I live in Canastota, New York."

"New York? That's where Mario and Luigi lived! I have to tell them we found a pipe that'll allow them to go home in the real world!" Toadstool replied in a happy tone.

"Uh, that might be a problem..." You replied.

"Oh, why is that?" Toadstool asked.

"Mario and Luigi and Princess Toadstool are all video game characters... and I guess cartoon characters. Toadstool's been renamed to Peach, even," You answered a bit smugly as you leaned on the pipe.

"...Oh. So this is a warp pipe that leads to an alternate dimension. I guess the Mario Bros aren't going home. So, you know my first name... Are the video games and cartoon good?" Toadstool asked, the wind blown out of her sails.

"The video game series is still going strong thirty-some years after it was created. The Cartoon ran short, but it still has its fans, even if a good amount of them like to mock it to this day," You answered. You thought, 'Man, they're dedicated to keeping this prank going on.'

"Huh... I guess that's better than nothing..." Toadstool replied. "I have a question..."

"Go ahead and ask," You replied. 'If they're a cute girl, I'll ask them on a date. This wasn't that bad of a prank.'

After a moment or two, Toadstool asked...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2584771-You-and-Toadstool-call-out-to-each-other