*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/QXNYDM2X3-Sunshine-Jones
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2174080
One day, you answer a mysterious newspaper ad and end up as part of an experiment!
This choice: Sunshine Jones  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sunshine Jones

    by: Tired Hands
As you point towards Sunshine, you see her nervously fidget with her fingers before stepping forwards. At least you could rationalise this as being for science, what with her pregnancy and all. She waddled into the pod next to you, holding her belly with one hand. As she got closer, you got a better look at the woman. She was a little on the shorter side, maybe 5'4". She had a pretty face, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a button nose above cupid bow lips. Obviously, you were more worried about her body which you were apparently about to be in. She had slender shoulders, but that was where that feature ended. The pregnancy had obviously affected her body quite a bit. Beneath her sweater, she had two large breasts that you'd wager were nearly volley-balled sized. As she walked by you could swear you could see a thick nipple poking through the thick sweater fabric as well. Her belly was obviously very large, making you think that she was potentially in her 8th month of pregnancy. Her hips were fairly wide, making her entrance into her pod a bit of a squeeze. Her butt was large, but pleasantly round, filling the back of her jeans. Her thighs were plump, as were her arms. You wagered that she had probably put on quite a bit of weight over her pregnancy. She fussed with a technician about her baby, trying to get a clear answer on whether or not it would be safe.

As you try and think about what a mistake you may have just made, you feel your eyes slowly begin to droop closed. The machine humming around you as you drift off.

You have the following choices:

1. You awake to bright lights

*Noteb*
2. You awaken to darkness

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tired Hands (UN: tiredhands at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/QXNYDM2X3-Sunshine-Jones