*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/2574790-Object-Transmogrifier-Inanimate-TF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2174080
One day, you answer a mysterious newspaper ad and end up as part of an experiment!
This choice: Object Transmogrifier (Inanimate TF)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Object Transmogrifier (Inanimate TF)

    by: LGV
Object transmogrifier? Judging from the name, it seemed like it had something to do with transforming objects. You weren't sure why people would be necessary, though. Maybe to try the objects out? It was pretty vague, but you weren't exactly willing to get DNA injected into you or your "timeline manipulated", whatever that meant.

You checked the box and turned towards Marcy. It seemed she was going to try the DNA infuser.

"Maybe they can change my hair purple!" she said with a giggle.

It doesn't take long for Violet to collect your sheets and the wait before you are called is even shorter. Bidding your friend farewell, you are guided past the sheets and into a hallway with even more. Odd noises and sounds, some pleasant, some pained, escape from behind them. The cute Asian guiding you doesn't react to them in the slightest.

Eventually you pass through another set of curtains and into another room, barebones save for a small computer manned by Doctor Strauss and a small pile of objects beside it. They range from simple toys and snacks to underwear and other more "intimate" things. Violet directs you to just infront of the machine before leaving.

"So you are my new test subject?" Strauss asks. You don't get a chance to answer as she continues with "Good, now hold still while I track your consciousness. I need you to think of an object, any object. It can be whatever you want."

Anything? Thinking back to the experiment name, you gather this must be some kind of 3D printer controlled by your mind. After all, why else would she be scanning your brain? Object transformation? How could you have been so stupid.

You glance back at the pile; it seems the other subjects had a wide range of responses. Going off of their results, you decide to think of...

You have the following choices:

1. A bar of chocolate

*Noteb*
2. A silk bra

*Noteb*
3. Breast implants

*Noteb*
4. A dildo

5. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/2574790-Object-Transmogrifier-Inanimate-TF