*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dawn?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550526-Dawn
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Dawn?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawn?

    by: Mindcollector
As Ash stood there contemplating, a familiar voice rang out from the distance.

"Ash!"

He spun around quickly to see his friend and former traveling companion Dawn rushing towards him with open arms. Ash smiled as Dawn leaped onto him in a hug, almost knocking him over.

"Heh! Good to see you too, Dawn!" he joked. She pulled away and smiled at him.

"So what are you doing in Pallet town? You're pretty far from home."

"Oh, well Professor Oak asked to see me. I was just on my way out when I saw you! I didn't think you'd be home." she replied.

"Yeah. I just got back actually... hey, where are you staying?" he inquired.

"O-oh uh... well... nowhere yet. I was gonna go to the next town over and stop at the Pokemon center--"

"You can stay with us, Dawn"

"Well I... Ash I don't want to impose and..." she paused, noticing the object in his hand. "What is that?"

"Oh! It's a Hypno's pendant. I found it just laying on the ground. Now I can hypnotize people. OooooOOOOooh!" he joked.

"Aw. Poor Hypno must be running around without it. That's kinda sad..."

The two stood there awkwardly for a moment.

"Well I'd better get going. I uh.." she stammered.

"Hold on! Let's make a bet, Dawn. If I can hypnotize you with this, you stay with us. If I can't you can stay at the Pokemon center" he said with a grin. Dawn scrunched her face and looked at him quizzically.

"......Fine." she finally replied, smiling at Ash's childishness.

Ash held up the pendant and swung it back and forth before her eyes. Her body went slack, her eyes glazed over, her eyelids drooped, and her mouth slowly hung open.

"Did... did it work?" Ash asked. Dawn just stood there, seemingly entranced.

But what does Ash do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550526-Dawn