*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2656279-Wake-her-up-He-won-the-bet-after-all
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Wake her up. He won the bet, after all  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wake her up. He won the bet, after all

    by: ReptileBoy
"Alright, Dawn, snap out of it!" He commanded her, snapping his fingers.

Dawn began to blink until her mind had returned to normal. She looked at Ash with a smirk, "I guess it didn't work! Good try though, Ash" She said in what she thought was her victory.

"Actually, it did!" Ash replied.

"I'm not hypnotized, am I? Good try though."

Ash thought of it. He guessed it was reasonable that she didn't know she was hypnotized. This gave him an idea.

"What if I get you to do something you'd never do?" Ash questioned.

"Sure, you can try whatever you want, but it good luck trying to get me to do it!" Dawn said confidently.

He waved the pendant in Dawn's face, returning her to her hypnotized state.

What does he get her to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get Dawn to Strip

*Noteb*
2. Make Her Act Like an Animal

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReptileBoy (UN: reptileboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2656279-Wake-her-up-He-won-the-bet-after-all