*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Delia Ketchum, his Mother.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544177-Delia-Ketchum-his-Mother
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Delia Ketchum, his Mother. (He IS in Pallet, after all!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Delia Ketchum, his Mother.

    by: Mindcollector
"Mom! I'm home!" Ash yelled as he stepped into the entryway of his home. He took a moment to look around. Nothing seemed to have changed since he left. In fact, it was a little unsettling to see that even things like the flowers that decorated a few corners of the house still seemed, more or less, the same.

"HI Sweety! I'll be out in a minute!" Delia called from another room.

"Why don't you go have a seat?" Ash said to Pikachu, who walked over to a chair and plopped down, still in a hypnotized daze.

"Why didn't you know you were coming home? I would've planned something!" his mom called out.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" he replied, jokingly. His mother stepped into the room, wearing her signature pink, button down shirt and blue skirt, with her hair back in a ponytail. She gave Ash a sweet smile as she approached and kissed him on the cheek.

Before he'd left, Ash would have found that to be embarrassing and awkward but now... he felt some commotion in his pants, and tensed up as his mother's lips drew away.

"Well, someone's gotten a sense of humor now I see!" she joked, sticking her tongue out.

"It's uh... good to - to see you mom" he stammered, flustered by her kiss.

"Good to see you too, honey. And you, Pikachu!" she said with a smile, looking over at the little yellow mouse who was still in a daze. Her face twisted in confusion as she walked over to Pikachu.

"Honey? What's wrong with Pikachu?" she said, kneeling down to come eye-to-eye with the Pokemon.

"Oh. We found something outside and it seemed to really mess with him..." Ash replied.

"What did you find? Was it a berry? I've told you Ash! You never let him eat--"

"No no! It wasn't a berry. It was this" he said, holding up the Hypno's pendant in front of her. As it swayed there, her eyes slowly drooped and glazed. Her body went limp and her jaw slacked.

"Mom? Mom can you hear me?"

"Yes..." she droned.

"Wow! This thing is incredible! Why didn't anyone think to use these before?"

He looks his Mother over. While she had aged a bit, she certainly didn't show it. If anything she was more attractive. Her breasts pressed tightly against the inside of the shirt she wore. It was under strain to keep them in. Her ass was similar. If that skirt were even 1/4th of a size shorter it'd rip just by his mother taking a step.

Temptation overtook Ash. He decided to use his new control over his mother. But what does he make her do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544177-Delia-Ketchum-his-Mother