*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3182890-Make-her-do-something-absurd-or-funny
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Make her do something absurd or funny?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Make her do something absurd or funny?

    by: Mustardsauce
After doing a full circle around his mother, who stayed still in her mindless daze, Ashley couldn't help but laugh.

"This is awesome!" He chanted and punched the air. "Mom, say this is awesome!"

"This is awesome." Delia said, as drool began to fall onto her clothes.

He then thought about what he should do. It's not every day his mother is hypnotized. She is always telling him what to do but now he can make the commands.

"But what would be a good way to test this.." He mumbled.

Then he got an idea.

"Mom! When I snap my fingers, you will take off your clothes and wear nothing but your apron. Then twerk on the kitchen table."

His mother stayed silent and continued to drool.

Ash didn't know if she heard him, so he just shrugged and snapped his fingers.

Delia got up in an instant and began to remove her clothes. Ashes eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he saw his mother's curvy body be revealed. He never realized how sexy his mom was until now...

Her ass was big and round and he saw her boobs jiggle free from her top and out of her bra as she dropped her clothes on the floor.

She got onto the table, crouched and began to twerk with her ass sticking out.

Ash was nearly hypnotized by her jiggling butt, but clearly she was the hypnotized one here.

"Say I am my son's obedient slutty Mom."

"I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." Delia said.

"Repeat that!"

"I am my son's obedient slutty Mom. I am my son's obedient slutty Mom. I am my son's obedient slutty Mom."

Ash was laughing his butt off and used his Rotom phone to record Delia twerking on the table.

"Slap your ass every time you repeat that!"

"I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." She slapped her ass, "I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." *SLAP* "I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." *SLAP* "I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." *SLAP* "I am my son's obedient slutty Mom." *SLAP*

This was too good, and her jiggling ass cheeks had the importance of her hand on it.

His stomach growled.

Well he is hungry...

"Mom, when I snap my fingers, you will snap out of this trance and go and make me a full meal just for myself. Oh! And you won't notice you are naked under that apron! Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Stop twerking, and get back down to the floor."

Delia did as she was ordered and stopped twerking before stepping down.

Ash snapped his fingers, and she blinked.

"Oh Ash! Are you hungry, sweety?" She asked and ignored the open air that tickled her naked body.

"Sure thing!" Ash said, and hid the pendant behind his back.

"I wish have a meal made just for you then!" Delia chimed and turned around to walk into the kitchen.

As she left Ash watched her naked ass sway.

This hypno pendant is awesome!

You have the following choices:

1. Ash get his meal and goes to bed

*Noteb*
2. Someone interupts his fun

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mustardsauce (UN: mustardsauce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3182890-Make-her-do-something-absurd-or-funny