*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Change.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2517050-The-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2162154
A strange purple sky alters the entire population of the Earth.
Chapter #1

The Change.

    by: Mad Dog
9am, January 14th 2018. That was when the world changed. At least, the people changed. The sky suddenly turned a deep purple and an odd metallic smell filled the air for a full two days. For the vast majority of the world's population, it was a weird occurrence, but for three billion of the most attractive people on Earth, it was much more. As soon as the sky returned to normal and the metallic smell disappeared, they changed, physically, psychologically and mentally. At first, they complained of a strange itching sensation throughout their whole bodies, the older ones became younger and ended looking like they were in their mid twenties. Then their IQ's increased far beyond those of a normal human. Next, their upper canines grew into fangs and they became immortal. Finally, they developed powers that could be described as magic, that allowed them to do whatever they wanted to whoever and whatever they wanted. They developed one very strange power, the ability to take a full sized human inside their genitals. With women, it was known as 'unbirthing'. But men could do it too. At the same time their powers developed, their attitude to all those remained human changed. The vast majority of them became cold toward those who remained human, some less so, but they all started to see humans as inferior, and whose only purpose was to serve them. They began to see themselves as Gods and Goddesses, and humans as, well, whatever they wanted them to be. They also found that could take control of human's bodies and make them do what they wanted, but most preferred to coerce their slave into obedience.

It didn't take long for the Changed to take over the world, slightly less than a week in fact. A new, world government was formed and things like war, poverty, disease and hunger were eradicated virtually overnight as the Changed became a unified people. For the rest, the unchanged, things took a dark turn. Most were shrunk and forced to live in cages. Those who had had families before the change found that their families no longer saw them as a son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, husband or wife. They were just living toys, or food. Some were turned into other things, like sex toys, jewellery, clothing, especially underwear. Some of them were turned into body parts, usually genitals, which was made permanent. Some put their new slaves inside them and kept them there. Stores opened that sold humans. Cafes and restaurants opened that had humans on the menu. For the changed, it quickly became a utopia, for the vast majority of the unchanged, it was hell on Earth. A number of the changed treated their humans reasonably well. They still ate humans, but many kept as least one as a pet.

There was a third group who partially changed. They were known as Believers, because they truly believe that the Changed are Gods, and they willingly act as servants for the Changed, and guards for the captive humans. Believers have powers similar to those of the Changed, though they are not as powerful. Each Believer is allowed to choose an unchanged to be their slave, and they given are certain number of unchanged to share with other believers as food and 'entertainment'. Believers generally stay their original size, but will shrink to captive unchanged humans. They are fiercely loyal to the Changed and like their Gods, they have an innate knowledge of various martial arts, which they are more than willing to demonstrate the unchanged. They live in houses and apartments, just like the Changed, but have to live with at least one other Believer, depending on the size of their accommodation. Their reward for loyal service is to become fully Changed.

For most of the unchanged though, it was a time of sheer terror. Strangely, they left children alone. It seemed they weren't affected until they reached the age of sixteen. Then they would either change, or remain human. Somehow, the changed knew which children would change and which wouldn't. Those who would, were adopted by changed families and taught that they were Gods, who could do whatever they wanted with the unchanged. Those who didn't were sent to 'schools', where they would be raised to believe that the changed really were Gods and that the only purpose of the unchanged was to serve their Gods in anyway their owner chose.

What follows, are the stories of people who live in this world.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2517050-The-Change