*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyra The Goddess.
  2. The Change.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2562749-Tyra-The-Goddess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2162154
A strange purple sky alters the entire population of the Earth.
This choice: Tyra, a twenty year old changed girl, African American, College Sorority Girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyra The Goddess.

    by: Mad Dog
Tyra smiled as she looked down at the eight inch tall eighteen year old boy, who was standing naked on the kitchen table at her sorority house. He looked terrified, traumatised. It wasn't surprising really, considering he was being forced to watch as she ate his uncle. She was currently chewing slowly on what was left of his body, his upper torso. She chewed slowly, savouring the taste of his flesh and his blood, and enjoying the soft crunch of his bones. The boy had tears running down his cheeks as he helplessly watched his uncle being devoured by the gorgeous ebony Goddess who was sat before him. Behind him, in the centre of the table, was a cage with fourteen equally terrified unchanged humans. They were of all races and from the age of eighteen up to fifty three. His arms were being held tightly by two female believers who stood either side of him while Lauren, the leader of the sorority's group of believers stood behind him, holding his head so he couldn't look away. They were all twelve inches tall, and far stronger than unchanged humans. Tyra could have used her powers to force him to stand there and watch, but she found it more amusing to have the believers restrain him. Though she did make it so he couldn't close his eyes, except to blink.

Tyra swallowed, leaving the uncle's head as the only part him left. She held it in front of the boy, showing him that it was still alive. The boy could only whimper as he saw his uncles eyes blinking and his mouth moving as though he was trying to speak. He couldn't say anything though, because Tyra had bitten through his neck, severing his windpipe and vocal chords. He was only alive because Tyra had used her powers to ensure that he wouldn't die until she allowed it. She giggled as she watched the boy hyperventilating and switching his gaze from her to his uncle's head. The she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She slowly lifted the head up to her mouth and placed it on her tongue, before slowly pulling her tongue back into her mouth. She closed her mouth and rolled the head around, never taking her eyes off the terrified boy. After a couple of minutes, she moved the head to the back of her mouth and then swallowed. She closed her eyes and made a show of licking her lips as she gently patted her stomach, then she leant forward so that her face was at the same level as the boy on the table. The believers released him and moved off to one side.


"He was your uncle, wasn't he"? She asked.

The boy slowly nodded.

"Do you know what else he was"? She asked as she smiled, baring her blood stained teeth. "He was delicious. I've eaten quite a few humans since I became a Goddess, and your uncle was one of the tastiest I've had. And very satisfying. I enjoyed my meal. Now he's in my stomach, waiting to be digested. And do you know the worst thing for him? He's still alive. He won't die until the last molecule of what used to be his body is digested. Now, the question is, should I eat you for dessert? Young ones are so sweet."

"NO!". The boy shouted in a blind panic. "Please, I'll do anything you want. Just don't eat me".

Tyra smiled evilly as she looked down at the boy.

"You'll do anything I want?" She asked softly. "So, if I want you to be a sex toy. And Lauren and I want to use you for our pleasure, all night long, you'll do that?"

"Yes...yes I'll do that". He replied. "Anything".

"I don't believe you". Tyra said. "I think you're just saying that because you're scared of being eaten. What do you think Lauren?"

"I agree, Great One". Lauren replied. "I think he's lying, to save his worthless carcass".

"No...no I swear. I'll do whatever you want".

Tyra giggled.

"You pathetic little creature". She said. "You should consider it an honour to be food for a Goddess. You're lucky I've just eaten, or I'd make you suffer for that insult. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you a chance. What do you think Lauren? Shall we let this human please us tonight?"

Lauren slowly walked the boy, looking him and down, with an expression of disgust on her face. Finally, she stopped in front him.

"I don't know, Great One. He's only doing this to try to save his life. I despise cowards. And it takes a lot to satisfy me. He would have to work very hard to give me any real pleasure. Personally, I think we should cut him into little pieces and put him in a stir fry."

Tyra laughed as she licked her lips.

"Mmm, I love stir fry. But I'm sure he'll work as hard as he needs to in order to give you the pleasure you need. Won't you, slave?"

The boy nodded his head as he hyperventilated, and replied;

"Yes my Goddess. I swear. I'll do whatever I have to do. I won't disappoint you"

Lauren snorted as she grabbed him by the throat.

"If I am not completely satisfied by the time we're finished with you". She said through gritted teeth. "I swear I will call one of the male believers. And after he's fucked your mouth, I will turn you into his penis, and make it so you can never be turned back to normal. Is that clear?"

The boy looked at her in horror and said;

"Yes...yes Mistress".

Lauren pushed him back as she released him, then disappeared off the table and reappeared almost immediately, standing beside Tyra. Tyra gently picked him up and put him in the pocket of her denim mini skirt. She and Lauren kissed for a few minutes, before Tyra took Lauren's hand and started to lead her upstairs. At that moment, several other members of the sorority came into the house, Emma, Claire, Kelly and Sherrell.

"Going for some fun?" Sherelle asked with a grin. "Well, I hope you left us some of those humans in the kitchen. I'm hungry".

"I only ate one", Trya replied as she rolled her eyes. "And I've taken one to play with. That reminds me".

Tyra walked back to Jennifer, one of the Believers guarding the shrunken humans.

"I forgot". She said. "Pick yourself a nice pig for your hog roast tonight".

Jennifer nodded her head and replied;

"Yes, My Goddess. Thank you".

As Tyra and Lauren disappeared upstairs. Jennifer walked to the cage and looked. Her eyes fell on a slightly larger woman with long brown hair, who looked to be in her late twenties. A horrified expression appeared on her face as Jennifer smiled evilly at her.

"No," She said softly as the other humans moved away from her.

"YOU!" Jennifer said an pointed straight at her.

"No, please". The woman pleaded. "Pick someone else. I'm fat. Honest, I'm too fat to eat".

"No...your plump". Jennifer replied with a lick of her lips. "My brothers and sisters will enjoy your roasted meat".

"NOOOOO"! The woman screamed. She then disappeared, and reappeared in a cage on the roof of the Believer's apartment block.

"The hog's arrived". Said a tall, good looking male Believer.

Another male walked over and smiled.

"Ooh, she's get plenty of meat on her."

"Please, don't hurt me". The woman pleaded.

"Hurt you"? Said the first male. "Bitch, we're gonna roast you, and eat you".

Back at the sorority house, Trya and Lauren were in Tyra's bedroom. By now they had both undressed and the boy was sat in a small cage on the night stand. They kissed passionately, before Tyra threw Lauren onto the bed and then sat astride her.

"Get ready, slave". She said breathlessly. "It's nearly time for you to go to work".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On The Bed.

*Noteb*
2. In The Shower.

*Noteb*
3. On The Sofa

*Noteb*
4. On The Floor.

*Noteb*
5. On The Roof Of The Believers Apartment Block.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2562749-Tyra-The-Goddess