*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2557076-John-and-Sarah-twenty-four-a-changed-couple
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2162154
A strange purple sky alters the entire population of the Earth.
This choice: John and Sarah, twenty four, a changed couple.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

John and Sarah, twenty four, a changed couple.

    by: Mad Dog
Sarah giggled as she held the shrunken young woman upside down by her feet, between her left thumb and forefinger. The young woman was about nineteen and quite pretty. She struggled wildly as she looked down, into John's gaping maw. Straight down his throat.

"NO! NO PLEASE"! She screamed in terror. "PLEASE DON'T..."

She let out an ear piercing scream as Sarah let go, and the young fell into John's open mouth. John snapped his jaw shut as soon as the two inch tall woman was all the way inside, and then started to suck on her body as he enjoyed the feel of her struggling in his mouth. Sarah kissed him on the lips as she gently placed the tip of her left index finger on his throat.

"Do it, baby". She whispered breathlessly. "Put her where she belongs".

John smiled as he tipped his head back slightly. Her struggles became more desperate as her head and shoulders slowly slid down into his throat. There was a loud gulp as he swallowed, pulling her all the way in and sending her plummeting down into his stomach. Sarah laughed out loud as she traced a line from his throat down to his stomach. Then she leant down and gently kissed his stomach.

"Bye bye little girl". She whispered.

She leant back up and stared down into the clear plastic box that contained all of her shrunken humans. It was on a small table next to the sofa, right beside an identical box containing John's humans. The captives in each box were a mix of male and female, all races, and aged from 18 upwards. They all looked terrified. Except for one, a middle aged white man who stood in the middle of the box, glaring up at her. Sarah grinned evilly as she stared back at him and then pointed at him.

"That one". She said as she licked her lips.

The shrunken humans scattered in panic as John reached down into the box. The man made no attempt to run as John pinned his arms to his sides between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand and lifted him out. Sarah studied the two inch tall man as John held him up to her face. He was still glaring at her, his face contorted into an expression of anger and hate. He was doing his best not to show it, but both Sarah and John could feel his fear. It was part of who they were now.

"You don't have to pretend". Sarah said to the little man. "I know you're afraid. I can feel it, and it turns me on".

"You don't know a fucking thing about me, you evil bitch". The man replied angrily.

Sarah smiled again and said. "Sure I do. I'm a Goddess. I know everything about you. I know your name is Jack Welby. I know that you're forty three years old. I know that, until three weeks ago, you were a cop, with the LAPD. S.W.A.T.. Very impressive. I know that you were fired, because you didn't change. You stayed human. I know that you had a wife, Janet. And an eighteen year old son called Tom. I also know that Janet changed, but your son didn't. She made you watch, as she used him for a dildo. Pleasured herself with his shrunken body. Then she shrank him some more and pushed him all the way into her pussy. She told you that it was the best sex she'd ever had, and that she was keeping him as her toy. And then she took you to the human store, which is where we got you, and all those other little sacks of meat. And now, I'm going to eat you".

Jack looked visibly shaken, but it hadn't shaken his defiance.

"Well I hope you choke on me, you fucking whore". He spat.

Sarah laughed and replied. "I told you, I'm a Goddess. I'm immortal. Even if I did choke on you, I wouldn't die. Oh, by the way, there's one more thing I know. Your parents changed too. They're young and hot again now. Maybe I should give you to them, then you could find out what it's like to be your son. Nah, I really want you inside my belly. And I've changed my mind, I'm not gonna eat you. I'm gonna put you in my mouth, and then I'm gonna suck my boyfriend's cock. And I'll wash you down with his cum".

Jack suddenly started to struggle as his demeanour changed and he started to panic.

"NO"! He shouted as a look of horror appeared on his face. "Please, not like that. Eat me, swallow me whole, but not like that".

"There it is". Sarah said triumphantly as she laughed again. "Mr Tough Guy turns into a pussy. You shouldn't have called me a whore. I hate that".

As Jack continued to struggle, Sarah took him from John and slipped the lower half of his body in her. She left his upper half outside as she gently held his waist between her teeth. She closed her lips around him and giggled as he thrashed around wildly, kicking the roof of her mouth with his bare feet. She unbuttoned John's jeans and slowly pulled down the zip, before pulling them, and his shorts down below his knees. She placed her right hand on his balls and gently started to rub them as John smiled at her and licked his lips. After a minute or so, she moved her hand up and took hold of his penis, slowly moving her hand up and down the shaft until he became hard.

"YOU FUCKING FAGGOT"! Jack screamed as his dropped back and he looked at John.

John laughed loudly and replied. "Oh come on, you can do better than that. Besides, a faggot wouldn't let a woman suck his cock".

"MAKE ME MY NORMAL SIZE", Jack shouted. "I'll kick your fucking a...".

Sarah sucked Jack's upper torso into her mouth and rolled her eyes. Then she lowered her head and kissed the tip of his penis a few times, before taking it into her mouth. John closed his eyes and groaned as she started to suck on the head of his penis. After a couple of minutes, she lowered her head further and, using her powers, she slowly took his entire ten inch length into her mouth until the tip of her nose touched the skin on his pubic area. She waited for a few seconds, then started to move her head and up down as she sucked hard. John put his right hand on the back of her head and groaned loudly.

"Yeah baby". He said breathlessly. "Yeah. I can feel that pig wriggling against my cock. Make the pig wriggle". Then he laughed and said "Wriggle little piggy".

Over the next few minutes, Sarah starting sucking progressively harder as he moved her head up and down his shaft with increasing speed. John started thrusting his hips up and down and groaning loudly. Eventually, he got that familiar feeling inside him as he felt his cum slowly move into the base of his penis and up his length.

"I'm cumming baby". He said with a groan. "I'm cumming"!

He pushed Sarah's head down as he felt his cock start to twitch and he threw his head back and let out a long, loud groan as his dick spat out thick, hot wads of cum into her mouth, covering the shrunken Jack. Sarah gulped it down with unnatural speed until he stopped ejaculating. John removed his hand and Sarah slowly raised her head, releasing his length. She looked at him and smiled. It was obvious to John that she still had some of his cum in her mouth. John smiled back at her, then a thought occurred to him.

"Wait". He said. "Is...is HE still in your mouth"?

Sarah giggled and nodded, then started to swish John's semen around in her mouth. Eventually, she tipped her head back and swallowed with a loud gulp, sending his cum, and Jack, down into her stomach. She licked her lips and smiled. Then she said;

"Mmm, baby. You're delicious. And so was he".

John laughed. Babe, you are awesome".

Sarah shrugged and replied. "I know. Nobody gives head better than me".

She then looked down at the box that had John's humans in it. Then she looked sideways at John and grinned as she asked;

"Would you like another human"?

John looked down into the box. The humans were terrified before, but after what they'd just witnessed, they were ten times worse now. He licked his lips as he pointed at his next victim and said;

"That one".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A fifty year old woman.

*Noteb*
2. A forty year old man.

*Noteb*
3. A forty year old woman.

*Noteb*
4. A nineteen year old man.

*Noteb*
5. A nineteen year old woman.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2557076-John-and-Sarah-twenty-four-a-changed-couple