*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brad's New Life. Part One.
  2. The Change.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2541025-Brads-New-Life-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2162154
A strange purple sky alters the entire population of the Earth.
This choice: Brad, seventeen, year old unchanged boy at home with his changed mom and sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brad's New Life. Part One.

    by: Mad Dog
Brad woke up in a panic. He was paralysed, he couldn't move a muscle. As he lay helpless on his bed, he realised that he was on his back, and that he appeared to have shrunk. He could see his pillow, but it was huge now, it seemed about half the size of a house. He had no idea what had happened to him, but he suspected that either his mom or his sister, Cheryl, had done something to him in the night. It was the only thing that made sense. It had been 12 months since the event known as 'The Change', and in that time, his mom, Lisa, and Cheryl had slowly turned into people he no longer recognised. He knew that they had developed strange, magical powers, as had several billion other people all over the world, but now their personalities had changed too. They were both colder toward him, his brother, Jack, and his dad, Tony. Their powers had developed relatively quickly after The Change, but the change in personality was much slower. The personalities of others who had changed altered quickly, but with others it took longer. He'd had friends at school who had changed and broken off their friendship with him almost immediately. His girlfriend, Taylor, had dumped him. Others changed over a few weeks. It even happened with changed teachers. Then, three weeks ago, all those who remained unchanged, the majority, were expelled from school without explanation. His dad had been fired from his job too. With his mom and sister though, their personalities hadn't changed until about two weeks ago. The most surprising thing though, was that all the older people who had changed, had become younger. They all now looked as though they were in their twenties. His mom was especially proud of that, and had taken to sunbathing in naked in the backyard. His friends, the ones he had left, were always commenting about how hot his mom was, and now she was even hotter.

It was fair to say that although they hadn't done anything to them yet, the change his mom and sister had gone through was such that Brad and his dad and brother had become increasingly concerned, if not outright scared of them. And the other changed for that matter. He'd heard rumours about the changed doing unnatural things with the unchanged, of changed parents turning on their unchanged children, and vice versa. His best friend, Tommy Wilder had disappeared a week ago, and another friend, Stu Pierce told him heard that his parents had shrunk him to the size of a chicken, then cooked and ate him. Brad didn't want to believe it, but the way things had been recently, he couldn't discount the possibility. Especially now that he himself had shrunk, and couldn't move. Brad was shaken from his thoughts by the sound of his bedroom door opening, and the soft thud of feet walking toward his bed.

"H...Hello"? He called out as his fear grew. "Who's there? I can't move. Help me."

"I know you can't move," came his mom's voice from high above him. You're not human anymore. You're something else now. Would you like to see what you are"?

Brad was terrified now, and it only got worse when he was flipped onto his front. Then he felt giant fingers gently wrap around his body and lift him off the bed. He was carried into his bathroom and he heard the door close behind them. He had a full length mirror on the back of it, and his mom turned around to face it and show him what had happened to him. It didn't register at first. His brain didn't want to accept the sight it was confronted with. But when it did, Brad could only stare at his reflection in horror. His mom was right, he was a boy anymore. Sometime in the night, he'd turned into a dildo. He could see that his feet had turned into the dildo's, balls and scrotum, his body was the shaft and his head was now the head of a toy cock. This wasn't something that had just happened. Either his mom or Cheryl had done this to him. And since it was his mom who was now holding him in front of the mirror, he guessed it was her.

"What...what have done to me"? He asked in disbelief.

His mom rolled her eyes and replied, "I would have thought that was obvious. I've turned you into a dildo."

"But, but why"? Brad asked in shock.

His mom sighed and said, "I would have thought that was obvious".

She moved her left hand down to her crotch and gently patted her pussy as she said, "After breakfast, I'm going to take you up to my bedroom. I'm going to slide you inside my pussy. And I'm going to fuck myself, until I'm completely satisfied."

"Wait...", Brad said in terror. "You...you can't."

His mom giggled. "Of course I can. You're a dildo. That's what you're for."

"I'm not a dildo. I'm your son. You're my mom, you can't do this to me." Brad said in desperation.

Brad's mom laughed loudly. "You're not my son." She replied. "I don't have a son. I have a daughter, but I definitely don't have a son. I know I look like her, when she was younger. But I'm not your mother. Your mother...died...right after The Change. And she's not coming back. I'm here now. I'm a Goddess, and so is my daughter. You're human. And humans exist only to serve their Gods and Goddesses. We own you. We can do whatever we want with you. Deal with it, because this is the way the world is now. And if you call me mom, or mother, one more time, you'll stay as you are forever. And from now on, you will address my daughter and I as, 'My Goddess', or, "Great One". Is that clear?"

Brad said nothing, he was in shock.

"Is...that...clear?" She asked again.

"Y..yes", Brad replied softly.

"Yes what"?

"Yes...My Goddess". He

"That's better", his mom replied. "You'd better learn quickly. Unlike my life, my patience is not infinite. If you annoy either my daughter or I, you will be punished, severely. Oh yes, and from now on, your name is, 'Slave'. That is what you will answer too. Understand?"

"Yes...My Goddess" Brad said.

"What is your name".

Brad paused for a moment. He felt so scared and humiliated that he wanted to cry. But he didn't have tear ducts anymore, so nothing came out. Eventually, he replied;

"My name...My name...My is...slave, My Goddess".

"Good slave". His mom replied with a triumphant smile. "Now, it's breakfast time. Would like to see what's on the menu? C'mon, I'll show you."

You have the following choices:

1. Down To The Kitchen.

*Noteb*
2. Into Lisa's Bedroom.

*Noteb*
3. Into the Living Room.

*Noteb*
4. She Calls At Cheryl's Bedroom.

*Noteb*
5. Into The Utility Room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162154-The-Change/cid/2541025-Brads-New-Life-Part-One