*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2505919-Ness-house-Ness-Luas-Tracy-and-Paula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mantis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2160650
The cast of mother 2 and 3 indulge in various activities with tiny complications
This choice: Nes's house (Ness, Luas, Tracy and Paula)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nes's house (Ness, Luas, Tracy and Paula)

    by: Mantis
"At my house" said Ness energetically. "Paula and my sister are gonna be there too but they're pretty cool for girls.

You said goodbye to the boys and continued on your way home. You were kinda surprised by their sudden interest on you but it would be better than staying at home all weekend.

Your parents had no problems with you staying the weekend at Nes's place and seemed a bit reliebed that you were actually making a few friends. You packed your pajamas, a spare set of clothing, the classic toothbrush and some bags of chips and juice boxes.

With everything ready you made your way to the end of town where Ness lived in the american dream house. A medium wooden house with a white fence, a front garden and a metal mailbox decorating the front.

Knocking at the door you hear quick footsteps and are greeted by

You have the following choices:

1. A smilling Ness

*Noteb*
2. A younger girl

*Noteb*
3. A girl from school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mantis (UN: menphis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2505919-Ness-house-Ness-Luas-Tracy-and-Paula