*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fat
  2. Movie Makers!
  3. Choose your story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500705-Fat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2159524
Hat Kid from Hat in Time starts to become more like Fat Kid!
This choice: Fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fat

    by: Minunman
After that comment, Hat kid looked down and pats her skinny tum.
"Well you see, this movie has to have some variety in the cast in order to keep it interesting. We got relatable ones, and ones just for laughs." The conductor told her "But we don't really have a fat person in the variety we have. That's where you come in, if you up for it that is."

Hat Kid was thinking about it for a little bit. She never has been fat in her lifetime, so she doesn't know what it's like. But if that's what she has to do to get in those movies, she's going to become a "Fat Kid". She nodded at the conductor.

"Oh, marvelous. However, we do need to get this movie in production as soon as possible. So we don't really have the time for you to do it like a week or two."
Hat Kid then looked kind of disappointed at the fact.
"However, we do have our special chef for hire that could help you gain extra weight. He should be somewhere in the studio. When you do find him, make sure he gets you weigh this much, or higher if he must."

The conductor then gave you a slip of paper that seems to say....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 150lbs

*Noteb*
2. 200lbs

3. 300lbs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minunman (UN: minun333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500705-Fat