*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Sighting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2482785-First-Sighting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Glitch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2156131
Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri... (contains vore)
Chapter #1

First Sighting

    by: Glitch
Welcome to alpha One. You're on board the first human ship sent from earth to colonize Alpha Centauri. You've been in space for a little over a year with your five other shipmates. You chose to leave behind your old life for your own reasons, ad so did they. You didn't bother with their backstories much, and neither did they save for a few of them. Beckard and May enjoyed sharing stories from their pasts. Before recruiting, May was married but lost her wife to a car crash and was on suicide watch fro two years. Beckard was a drughead for cocaine.

Looking at them now, you realized it wasn't obvious at all they had such horrible stories, but you supposed that if they knew your past, they'd think the same. Now you were a doctor for ship hurdling through space set for a one-way path to a foreign planet to settle down and prep the world for future settlement.

Now you were settled in the far back of the cockpit with May and Captain Lance. Despite being a doctor you were also right hand to the captain and were highly experienced in piloting a ship and fightercraft if needed. May requested to learn the basics in your downtime, and you had a lot of that. You were listening in, piping up ever so often when Lance would glance at you.

A blip appeared on your screen. It flashed at the normal pace, but it was quickly drawing closer towards your location on the radar. Lance was already seated at his station, pulling up the radar and scanner on the hologram screen in the middle of the aisle. As the scanner did its work, the image of the oncoming ship appeared to the left.

"That's impossible." Lace whispered.

"That says the oncoming ship is... 300 miles long. Are the calculations wrong?" You questioned.

"Those calculations aren't wrong. Look!" Mary pointed out the window.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glitch (UN: glitcheddeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2482785-First-Sighting