*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. First Sighting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2482809-Continue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Glitch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2156131
Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri... (contains vore)
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Continue

    by: Glitch
Before you was a supposed 300 mile-long ship that made yours look like a flea and it was quickly growing closer. You were either going to crash into it leaving not even a scratch, or you would have to make quick moves to get you freed. Lance was running calculations and Mary was panicking. That left you in charge of getting away.

Without a second thought, you grabbed the piloting controls and thrust them into "manual". You increased the speed and trajectory of your glide through space, arching the ship upwards. You twist the ship to the left, throwing Mary off balance and all the loose objects slid on the floor. You commanded Mary to flip off the gravity to keep things as still as possible. The ship groaned at the max speeds. A empty coffee cup floated past your head as the ship pulled up further. Just as you were cornering around the side of the large ship, the Alpha lurched and stilled mid air.

"No! What's happening?" Mary screamed, her hair floating in each direction and she huddled mid-air slowly towards the closed door to the halls.

"Magnetic pull..." Lace and you quipped in unison.

"Wouldn't you believe it, that ship's so large, its producing its own gravitational pull around the exterior. If it was small and we were a fightercraft we'd have a chance at escape. we're doomed like this." Lace flipped on the gravity, sending Mary to the floor. The coffee cup near you fell to the desk on its side.

"So what now?" Mary asked, rubbing her ass.

"We wait." You spoke up. "They've definitely been alerted to us now that we're in their pull. They'll either open the cargo door and take us in, or let us crash into them since we're so small. And if they do take us in... there's no telling what they'll do to us."

And so the waiting game began. Just as you said, the cargo door opened and eventually you were deposited on their cargo bay floor. From the front window you spotted boxes and crates larger than your ship. Further away you spotted three figures looming by the door to the rest of the ship. You couldn't see anything but silhouettes of their forms.

The rest of the crew ran in quickly, screaming about what happened but quieted down when they spotted the figures. They quickly went back to yelling and panicking. Lance stood and yelled for them to quiet. He began demanding orders and telling everyone to suit up quickly to confront these captors. Thankfully you were already in your jumpsuit, as you wore it nearly ever day. By the time they had finished up getting in gear. the figures had moved closer but still kept away.

"I suggest you step out of that ship now. We won't wait any longer." A voice from from one of the figures commanded.

"You heard him. Lets go. I'll go first. Crow behind me. You're my right hand so you'll stay at my side. The rest of you file behind us.

As you leave the ship your eyes move to the three figures waiting. They were tall, human like, but not quiet; they were more animal-like, but stood on their hind legs and built similarly to humans. Fur covered all over the first two while the third was covered in feathers. Snouts and paws took the place of mouths, hands and feet. The third had a beak and talons. His hands were normal, and on his back were black wings that matched the rest of his skin and feather color. The first two, you realized were a dog and and a lion, while the last was some type of black bird.

You and the group filed before them, a great distance away to look up at the probably mile high furs. The lion spoke first addressing Lance easily. "You are the captain, yes?" Lance nodded. "Good. I'll get to the point. We don't plan to harm you. If fact, we'll let you go if you would rather. We're a curious bunch of course, so we wanted to investigate the flea that got stuck to your magnetic pull. Our names here are rather easy. We go by what breed we are. I'm Lion, that there is Lab, and my right hand is Crow."

You snickered. Quickly you tied to muffle it but Lance beat you to it, literally, by elbowing you in the gut firmly. "My apologies for his behavior. My name is Lance, and this is my right hand, Crow." He quickly listed out the names of the rest of your crew.

"How humorous." The large crow spoke stoicly. You almost spotted a sneer on his lips- er, beak.

"Where are you traveling to, Lance?" Lion questioned.

"Alpha Centuri."

"Ah, our home? Are you planning to inhabit it?"

"Well that was our plan. We hadn't realized there was other life living on it."

"Well, there's plenty of room on such a large planet. Our population is still small and recovering from our original home planet being destroyed."

"That's unfortunate. I'm sorry. How far did you have to travel?"

"let's just say our only option was cryostasis. Say, why don't you stay aboard with us for the remaining of your trip? Each of your crew can shadow mine so they'll be familiar with their environments and learn about our technology."

"well, it would certainly save us the trouble of running into other spacecrafts. We don't want to risk running into a less friendly ship either." Lance looked to you, asking for your thoughts. You expressed your indifference to the situation, letting him choose. "Well, my right hand appears to be alright with it. So we'll accept."

"Excellent! You and your crew can follow me. Crow will have follow... Crow to register your ship and personal data into our systems, but they will be able to join us later."

Everyone seems to go along with the lion, quickly heading to the large door. You eye the large crow staring down at you.... hungrily? You imagine him licking his lips if he had any. You suddenly started having distaste for the bird, and realized it was mutual.

"Well? Let's go. I haven't had lunch yet and now I've got to deal with a pesky human." He turns away quickly, his talons clacking on the floor.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Him

*Noteb*
2. Follow the Lion

*Noteb*
3. Refuse to go with either

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glitch (UN: glitcheddeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2482809-Continue