*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2638323-The-spell-release-and-every-thing-returns-to-no
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: The spell release and every thing returns to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The spell release and every thing returns to no...

    by: tjboomer83
A bright light hit Rias and next thing she know she was back in the club room.

Rias let out a sigh after all of that. She ran to Akeno and started to cry tell her and the others about how she swapped places with Raynare of all people. That and how she was almost destroyed or made a pet of. Akeno asked Issei to take Rias home and go to bed. Rias respond by she want to have a better experience with something like swapping bodies. That it would need to be someone she could trust next time.

All the while Asia was looking thru the book again. She found a spell that would force the body to change with some one else. This looked like it would be great to use. The spell was simple and easy to put together. A piece of clothing from both people that would be swapping. Some hair and some saliva from both people. The all you had to do was be in the same room as the person you wanted to switch with. Oh she would need help.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask Akeno for Help with the spell

*Noteb*
2. Cast the spell herself

3. Another spell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2638323-The-spell-release-and-every-thing-returns-to-no