*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2642311-Another-spell
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Another spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Another spell

    by: tjboomer83
Asia decided that with out help it would be hard to do that spell. So she keep searching thru the book. It was not till she hit around the last page that another swapping spell came to her.

This spell required two full size mirror that where back to back. It seemed like she could pull this one off with out much help. All she really had to do was put a few symbols on the mirror or the wood that held it in place.

Asia ordered the mirrors both six feet tall and and five feet wide. It said in the book that the mirrors need to show all the persons body. Now she just needed to place the symbols on the outer edge of each mirror.

Asia worked for hours and days to finish this in secret. A week had pasted and everything was about ready to go. the mirror where set up in a spare room that no one used and a magic trap to seal a person in place was ready to active once she figured out who was going to swap with her. She would like for it to be Rias. But Akeno was just as good.

With everything set she went to bed dreaming of the swap in the next day.


The next person to enter the room was....

If you are liking this let me know what you want to happen. It always helps.

You have the following choices:

1. Asia

*Noteb*
2. Someother girl

*Noteb*
3. Lets get back to another spell.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2642311-Another-spell