*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head Swap
  2. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475930-Head-Swap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Head Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head Swap

    by: tjboomer83
As Asia was reading the spell the book disappeared. It reappeared with in Akeno hand. Akeno held the book in one hand and brought the other up to her face.

"Sorry girls since you cast the last spell and i had to deal with it i think it is only fair that i get to try a spell first." Akeno said well opening up the book to a random page. She had a big smile and thought that this spell could be good for all the devils. Akeno started the spell well keeping the book away from all the other girls.

"Here we fall from when way up high to roll around an not know why. The body free to make a choice. The spell is done the words are cast. Get ready now for this may be your last". As Akeno said the spell all the girls in the room froze up stiff and there heads started to roll forward off there necks. The body arms went out to catch them. Each body then put their head on the table that was in the room.

The girls could only stare at what was going on. Their bodies where now fighting each other. But for what, that was when the bodies of Koneko and Asia grabbed a head off the table. Akeno and Rias followed soon after grabbing another head for each of them. Xenovia and Irina took a head each. As the girls placed the head on their necks......


Who's point of view do we see from now

You have the following choices:

1. Akeno who cast the spell

2. Asia

3. Rias

4. the other girls

5. A girls from some other part of the series or other series.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475930-Head-Swap