*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Akeno who cast the spell
  2. Head Swap
  3. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3177890-Akeno-who-cast-the-spell
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Akeno who cast the spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Akeno who cast the spell

    by: tjboomer83
Akeno felt a pair of hand grab her by the hair. Then pull her to there chest. The body that was holding her must be her own cause she could tell by the size alone. That was when her eyes got covered and then felt herself being placed on a neck.

When she finally was able to feel her body it felt wrong and was hard to move around.

"Akeno can you help me please I would really love to be on a body again" Koneko said. Akeno then felt her new body move with out her say so. I was like Koneko was in control of it. Akeno looked down and saw that she had Koneko's body.

Koneko's body reached out to pick up it head. But it still need a place to put it. Well if Koneko could get her body to move well Akeno's head was on it why couldn't she. She tried to get her body to come so that she could have her head back on it.

"Koneko I am trying to get my body to come here but it is not working. I think you are going to need to move your body to where mine is. That way we can fix this mess" Akeno said. Koneko though hard about moving her body. It was like moving through water for her tough and Koneko hated that.

But the two made it to a room where for some reason Akeno's body was posing in front of a mirror. It seemed that things changed with out a head. Just like Rias Akeno was proud of her body and loved showing it off. So Koneko guessed that what it was doing.

Koneko placed her head in the crook of her left arm. The reached with her right to grab the attention of Akeno's body. At this time Akeno had been trying to control her body but it was still no good. She even tried to control Koneko's body again no luck. Why was Koneko able to do it and not her. Akeno would need to think about that.

Koneko called out to Akeno's body.

"Okay boobie queen time to get your head" Koneko said. But it did not reach for it's original head. No it was grabbing for Koneko's head. It then placed it on it's neck.

Koneko felt good. she turned to the mirror and then smiled at it to see what she looked like. Akeno on the other hand still could not control any of the bodies she was with and now would be asking.

"Koneko would you be so kind and move me your way. I still have no control over this body. But it seems you have control over mine. So i was wondering if you still had control over yours as well" Akeno said.

Koneko though about moving her bodies arm and straight up in the air and raise her knee to her chest like she had seen Rias do. Her original body did just that. Koneko tried a few more after that and Akeno was getting kind of upset. Koneko had her body and her new body go back to the club room to look for the book that had caused this.

Well she found and turned and smirked at Akeno.

"Akeno you did a no no. The spell you cast should have never been done with so many people around it say's. With that being the case only half the people get control of bodies it say's" Koneko read.

"Also this is reversible but it will take a week for the spell to were off" Koneko read from the book. Akeno had a grim look on her face at this point. Now she was wondering who was in control of what bodies.

Well it would not be that bad for her cause she always wonder what it was like to sit in Issei's lap. An also get her head patted like he did with Koneko.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Well lets see what other heads are in control

*Noteb*
2. Well some one else gains control of everything

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3177890-Akeno-who-cast-the-spell