*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475845-Surprise-this-is-happening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Surprise this is happening  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Surprise this is happening

    by: tjboomer83
Rias looked up to see herself hold a magic circle that looked like it wold kill her. She had a feeling of true fear at this point and she needed to find out who it was she traded life's with,

The person the looked just like her stopped the magic and walked right up to her.

"Well this is a musing it seems like we have trade places at this point. I don't know how it happened but i kind of like it" the person in Rias body said. Rias could only stare in fright she started to look around and found a mirror that was broken. Picking it up with her now gloved hand she saw one of her worst nightmares come true. She had been given the body of the fallen angel Raynare. She turned to see her own body continue to look at her. Then she started to laugh. Rias was pulled up by her long black hair so that she was face to face with Raynare in her body.

"Oh i could just end your life here and now. But where is the fun in that, I know i will keep you as my pet and slave for the time being" said Raynare with a grin. Rias was so frightened to she started to pee herself this was not what she had in mind when she cast the spell. With all hope Rias thought the spell would end soon. But will it...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475845-Surprise-this-is-happening