*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Life Swap
  2. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475841-Life-Swap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Life Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Life Swap

    by: tjboomer83
As Asia was reading the spell Rias got up.

"Asia stop please i would like to take a look at that before anything goes wrong. I dont want a repeat of what happened last time" Rias yelled out. Asia stopped the reading and handed the book over to Rias. She set it down on the table and started to flip thru the book. Some of the spells where weird and some even she could not read. As Rias finished the flip thru she found a spell that even she would have like to try out.

It was a life swapping spell. It would change two people and how they where raised or just give them the other persons life. Rias though it could be fun to cast this spell on herself.

"A life of me a life for she, What once was mine can now be she's. I will be she and she will be me. My life is swap for now please" Rias read the words and felt a bite funny every thing around her was spinning fast. So fast she feel to the floor. As she looked up she saw she was in place of ....


Who's life did Rias take now

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Asia

*Noteb*
2. Akeno

*Noteb*
3. Irina

4. I character from some where else

5. Surprise this is happening

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2475841-Life-Swap