*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/HGK3PZ4SW-Sirens-Angry-Pupil
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She's looking to pick and bully you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #52

Siren's Angry Pupil

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Ava snuck her way downstairs, looking around as it was pretty obvious. She was looking for you.

Ava was an interesting girl. She had a good heart and a rebellious attitude, but can also be very annoying at times. Still, she was a nice girl, and if you are going to be staying with Maya, that also means you are going to be staying with Ava. Might as well try to be friendly with the giant girl.

Clearing your throat loudly, was what got the attention from the giantess. She turned her head around to the side and looked down at you. "Good, I thought I was going to have to find you~" She smiled, and it wasn't an innocent smile. You have no idea what Ava was thinking right now, but you might be in trouble.

The giantess with her shoes stomped over to you, getting closer and closer as you chuckle.

"You were looking for me? Well Maya left me here while she wen-" You stopped talking because not only was she already over you, but the giantess was already raising her foot up over you. The insole of her shoewear over you, and it was coming down on top of you!

You scream loudly, as the giantess was going to flatten you. A smirk under her blue hair!

You did manage to jump out of the way, and look up to Ava. The towering teen smiling down at you, as you were intimidated by her now. You have a bad feeling about this.

"I don't care if Maya trusts you. I still think you are some kind of Maliwan Dickhead, got it. So I think it would be best for both of us, if I just step on you and get rid of ya!"

She lifted her boot up, smirking as she was about to end you.

"I-I don't think that will end well for you, Maya will probably be very annoyed." You say trying to defend yourself. "A-And I'm not from Mailwan, just an innocent guy I swear."

"Yeah right, like I believe that!" Maya then brought her shoe down onto you, as you thought this was how you were going to die. Under an angst teen!

But she didn't step down hard enough, as she had you pinned under her boot. Flattened under, as you can't lift it off.

"Haha, come on little guy, try to push my foot off. Aww, you can't, are you too weak!" For a girl who's never had power in her life, who always had to listen to adults, this was something she must be loving.

Not you though, as you did try to push her boot off. It was too heavy, you can't move it at all. A grim reminder how weak you were, as you couldn't even beat a bug, let alone a giant girl.

She laughed and mocked down at you. "Why is Maya even bothering trying to help you. I mean, you are just a little bug. I think we should step on you, that's what an Insect Mailwan Dickhead gets!" Ava was not having any of you.

With Maya's advice, you were willing to have a nice relationship with her, but as it turns out the giantess didn't really like you at all! What can you do to get on her good side?

"Ava, can we just talk. Just for a second."

You asked this, as she didn't even give it a chance. She lifted her foot and stepped to the side of you. "Yeah right, but I'll give you the chance to run!"

Ava lifted her foot off of you, and raised it high above. Smirking as she was about to step on you! "I'm going to save Maya a lot of time here."

You get up and run for your life, sprinting as she laughed.

"You can't get away from the BIGGEST Vault Hunter there is, come here." Ava chased after you, stomping as you look at the towering teen. Never have you been more afraid of a girl who's barely reached puberty. She doesn't even need a gun to kill you, she was just going to flatten you into paste!

So you keep running, Ava chasing and laughing the entire time.

Never has she felt so big, so powerful, so in charge. She still wants to step on you, but now she's thinking about other things she can do. She can tie you up and make you crawl around like a worm, she can sit on you and you can do nothing about it. She can even throw you inside of her mouth and chew on you. She was getting a power rush, right now.

And she really wants to step on you!

Ava cut you off, slamming her foot in front of you, which got her to laugh. "Bye loser!"

Looking up, Ava was about to flatten you down, before you got saved.

"AVA!" Maya has returned down the stairs, and she cut her pupil in a very bad situation!

"MAYA!" Ava jumped, almost on you. "I-It's not what it looks like!"

Maya raised a hand up and... you felt her Phraselock first hand.

Raised up into the air, a sphere of energy all around your body. You were small, so she barely had to try.

"Woah!" The sphere of blue energy that you were in, flew across the room into Maya's hand. With that, she turned it off and you fell into her palm.

"W-Woah... Siren Powers are crazy." The Siren smirked at you before she turned to Ava.

"I know you are a bit suspicious of him, but to go behind my back and try to kill him like that!"

"I-I wasn't trying!" Ava lied. "We were just playing a game, isn't that right you... Shrimp." She glared at you, and now the ball was in your court. You could defend Maya, or you could get her in trouble. Both will have consequences, that you weren't sure how to face.

You have the following choices:

1. You tell Maya the two of you were just playing

2. You tell the truth, and stay on Ava's bad side

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/HGK3PZ4SW-Sirens-Angry-Pupil