*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/QJMDY36J5-Saved-By-Maya
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You tell the truth, and stay on Ava's bad side  •  Go Back...
Chapter #53

Saved By Maya

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You were at a crossroads, and while you probably could have said something nice and cover Ava. She tried to step on you! She called you a Dickhead. So you didn't really much love for the girl right now.

"Maya! Maya! She tried to step on me and get rid of me!" You shout as Ava shouted as well.

"He's lying! H-He's a lying little shit! I did-"

"Language," Maya added.

"I didn't do anything!" Ava shouted again as Maya sighed.

"Ava, I'm taking away your Video Games, and your guns. You're grounded. He's our guest, not an enemy."

"That's not fair! I-I didn't even do anything to him! He's lying Maya! He's tric-"

"I know when you are lying Ava! Now to your room!" Maya was really acting motherly as she pointed up the stairs.

"Ahh! This is bullshit! I hate you, and that little BUG!" Ava stormed up, as Maya sighed and looked down at you.

"M-Maybe I should have stayed qu-"

"No it's fine. Ava's at fault, she needs to learn. For me, I just learned that I have to keep you in my room, away from her." So that was what she was going to do. The Siren carried you to her home, as she closed the door. Clearly not happy with Ava, but she's focusing on you now.

"Gotta say this room is... nice." Well kept, with little decorations that she would have put around. A desk to the side with a bunch of old scrolls and scriptures.

"Sorry about Ava, I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot right now." Maya said as she put you down on the bed. "I came down to you, because I think I came to a discovery, and then I see what she's doing."

"Yep, she hates me so... that means I'm going to be staying in here?"

"Getting a cage might not be the worse idea." The beautiful giantess chuckled as she was so perfect. The more time you spend with her, the easier you are falling for her.

The giantess turned and grabbed an old book. Looks like it was over 100 years old, maybe more.

"So the old Siren in this book, apparently found a way to change Matter and Space itself. She had powers similar to mine and... the description of how she did it is a bit murky, but I've spent years training my powers, I'm sure I can do it."

"W-Well you can do whatever you want and... w-wait a second is this going to be dangerous for me?" The giantess chuckled at your nervousness, finding it more cute than anything. She stood over you and smiled.

"At the very least I don't think I'm going to blow you up, so feel safe there." The fact she was confident the worst possible option wasn't going to work, didn't leave you too happy.

"I-I guess if this helps me get my size back."

"Just need to charge my Powers with Eridian real quick, give me a second." She turned around and the giantess looked in a cabinet for some of her stored Eridian. As she did this, she bent over and stuck out her rear once again.

Once again you were thirsty. She's been nothing but friendly to you, and you were looking at her like this. Granted she was a Badass, so much that she even has the Rank of it, so you don't think she would care.

"Okay got it." She smiled holding a Purple Bar of Eridian. She closed her eyes, and started to siphon off the power into her hands. Within seconds, she was ready to go. "Ready to get big?"

"H-Hopefully." You say to her, as Maya walked over. Putting the Radioactive Bar down, and grabbing you first. She raised you up to her face, as she smiled wide.

"I need you to be a big strong man for me, and tough it out~ Think you can do that." She was holding you in front of her face, and you were more than a fan.

"Y-Yep, will do... will happily do." This made the giantess chuckle down at you, as she found it so cute of you.

"And to get you through~" She puckered her blue lips, and brought them close to you. Your eyes went wide and you were... excited! You were about to get a kiss, from the Siren!

Maya puckered her lips and pressed you into them. A kiss for good luck one could say and... it was amazing. It felt like the Eridian Powered that Kiss alone, and you will do anything for Maya right now.

She brought you back and smiled. "Still got it, now... get ready." She held you in her hand, positioning herself in the middle of the room. You were still a bit dazed from the amazing kiss, when suddenly the energy was around you.

It happened again, as you were raised up in her Signature Power, the Phrase Lock! Raised you up and held as she smirked.

"Get ready, can't imagine this is going to feel good for you."

"G-Go ahead Maya!" You say hovering over her palm, before the giantess then applied her power.

Instantly it came over your body, as your mouth went wide, and screams came out. She was trying to change your Matter itself, obviously it wasn't going to be painless.

"J-Just get through it, okay? Just keep on keeping on!" She said and... it hurt, but it wasn't the bad kind of hurt.

You would never admit it to the beautiful giantess, but it was a feeling that was filled with pleasure. It just felt too good, what a weird erotic feeling?

She manipulated and changed your body, pulling and pushing your small body as you felt yourself getting changed.

"Okay, here comes the big one!" She shouted, as she focused her powers, and changed your body. A louder scream came from you this time, as Maya could see an effect on you.

What was it?

You have the following choices:

1. You end up Shrinking more!

2. She grows only a specific part of you

3. TBD

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/QJMDY36J5-Saved-By-Maya