*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3299141-Giantess-Korra-Enters-The-Office
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Before anything, Korra entered the office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #86

Giantess Korra Enters The Office

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So it wasn’t intentional, but Asami has shrunken herself down to your size. Using the shrinker, it went haywire and now she was shrunken down in size. In her office, you held her and she held you. Of course she was concerned, and you just wanted to make out. You were small this entire time, so you weren’t concerned.

“Come on, I need to see if I can fix it.” She said as she walked to the shrinker. Holding your hand as she climbed over it. You went with her, and helped her. Asami your own size is great, but if she wants to be a sexy giantess you were going to help.

She pulled off a cover with your help, as the two of you look it over.

“I-I have no idea what I’m looking at.” You admit to her. Which got Asami to chuckle down to you, so you suppose that is good.

“Of course you don’t. Let me just try to fix this, and hopefully I can stuff you in my tits.”

“Anything I can help with!” You shout, which got her interested of course. “Well you ca-”

“I’m BACK!” A voice shouted, louder than Asami. You both turn to the door, and see a giant Korra walk her sexy body in. You were stunned, looking at the sexy giantess that was there. Korra was back!

She was dripping wet, covered in sweat. “Tenzin really worked me hard like a sled-dog today, but I’m back, and ready for some sexy fun! W-Where are you Asami?” Korra walked in, as you and Asami both look up.

“Asami!” You shout from the bottom, cause you were seeing what was happening. Korra lifted her brown foot, and brought it down. Covered in sweat, it came down for Asami and she would of been flattened under. Thankfully you moved in time. Grabbing her and getting her out the drop zone of the stomp.

“She almost stepped on me!” Asami shouted, as you look up to Korra.

“Yeah, that’s what happens when you are tiny.” You say to her. “Come on, now that Korra is here, we need to get her attention.”

Asami ignored the fact that her lover almost stepped on her like a common bug, and went to try to get her attention.

“Korra down here!”

“We need your help down here!” You both shout in a frantic manner. Korra just needs to look down.

It was not going to be that simple, as Korra didn’t even know the two of you were there. She took a couple more steps, as it was up to you to jump to the side!

“Weird, she’s usually here. She’s probably doing something with the little guy right now.” Korra said to herself.

“She’s not listening!” Asami said from behind you, as she was clearly getting annoyed about it. You look at her.

“Let’s start climbing her!” You shout, which caused Asami to pause.

“Well... If it gets her attention, and I can think of worst things. With that, the two of you move and start the journey. You jump onto her left small brown toe, and help Asami on. Couldn’t have come any quicker.

“Well if they are in the bedroom, score!” Korra said walking out of the office. She stepped over the shrinker, unaware that her lovers were small on her foot.

You and Asami held on for dear life, not wanting to fall off the Avatar’s foot. She clung to you, which you will admit was amazing, and you clung to her toe.

“We need to get on higher ground!” Asami said, as she took a chance and jumped towards Korra’s pants. She landed there, and you followed suit. With each step that she took, you two were at risk of falling off, but thankfully it was easier now. Plenty to grab with her pants. Not to mention her leg was so massive, easy for both of you to climb.

“That’s a long way...” Asami said looking up, feeling like she’s going to be climbing a Republic City skyscraper.

“Kinda sexy though.” You say to Asami, and she can’t really argue with that. She was turned on looking up at Korra.

“Just keep climbing.” Asami said, and the two of you scaled the leg. Korra just walked through the mansion, unaware of the two of you. While you and Asami climbed up, holding each other to make sure neither will fall. Eventually, you two got to the thigh quickly. Due to her outfit, it was warm and plenty to grab, just as she reached the bedroom.

“They aren’t in here either, damn it.” Korra said annoyed, before she turned around and dropped down onto the bed. As this happened, you risked falling as Korra fell. It was like a building falling on its side.

Korra laid down onto the bed, back against the pillow as Korra knew what she wanted to do. “Well, might as well continue the fun. I’m sure they will show up here eventually.” You and Asami were thrown a bit, onto the abs of the Avatar. It was at a slope like a hill.

“Are you okay?” You ask Asami helping her out.

“Is this what you see all the time?” Asami teased. You were going to joke behind her, when suddenly the body that the two of you on were started to shake. You risked falling down.

“Well, I defiantly have seen my fair share of that.” You say pointing at what’s happening. Asami looked down, and she was stunned. The giantess Avatar was fingering herself. She lifted her pants and underwear up, and her finger was going to town inside of her.

“We are shrunken and she’s touching herself!”

“Asami!” You shout to her. “This is our chance, if we go down there, Korra would defiantly feel us.” You say to her.

“And I’m sure that is the only reason that you want to go down there~” Asami said as she knew exactly how you thought.

You have the following choices:

1. Down in her pussy and she finds you

*Noteb*
2. Down in her pussy, and she doesn't

*Noteb*
3. You two keep climbing up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3299141-Giantess-Korra-Enters-The-Office