*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3300904-Korras-Find
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Down in her pussy and she finds you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #87

Korra's Find

    by: Josimus Prime
"Just come on!" You said as you grabbed Asami and ran down Korra's body.

You two made it to her waistline and crawled into her pants and underwear while being very careful of her hand. With Korra touching herself, the atmosphere in here is really heating up. Still, that didn't stop you guys from getting to your destination.

"Oh wow! So hot! You two are really driving me crazy!" Korra moaned thinking about you and Asami while still rubbing herself.

You two made it to her pussy and sees those lips with her hand rubbing on it. Now you just need to use it to get the Avatar's attention.

"You sure this is gonna work?" Asami asks you.

"I'm pretty sure. And if she does, she'll definitely get a kick out it, knowing her." You said staying positive.

You two then started to rubbed yourselves down on Korra's pussy and she yelped when she felt that. Whatever she felt, it was really good to her as it increased her pleasure.

"Woah! What the hell?!" Korra said searching to see what touched her.

"It's working!" Asami said seeing Korra's hand looking like it's searching for you guys.

"Alright!" You said still rubbing on her pussy lips.

Korra's hand finds you guys and takes you back out. She then sees you and Asami in her hand. She wasn't surprised to see you there. But seeing a small Asami did caught her off guard.

"Wow! What happened to you Asami? I mean, I get shrimp here, but why are you small?" Korra wondered to her small girlfriend.

"Well, you see, uh,..." Asami wondered nervously before you interfered.

"I may have accidentally dropped her shrinker and it went off on her, making her small like this." You explained the situation.

"Can't you just grow her back?" Korra asked you.

"We could if it wasn't broken." Asami said to her.

"Broken?" Korra asked.

"That's what she just said." You said next.

"So you two just so happen to climb down to my pussy just to get my attention?" Korra wondered putting it all together.

"Yep. That was the plan and it worked too." You said.

"So right now, you're small and have no other way of growing back until it's fixed right?" Korra wondered to Asami.

"That's about it. Why?" Asami wondered too.

Korra then grew a smirk on her face and you shuddered for you know what that means.

"Oh boy." You said.

Korra then takes just you into her fingers and pulls out her pants and panties before dropping you in. When you landed, you looked up to see Korra looking down at you in your fabric world.

"Since you interrupted me pleasuring myself, I think it would be fair that you finished it." Korra said before letting the underwear and pants snapped shut.

You then got catapulted towards her pussy and got stuck a little. Now you're just in here as the Avatar's personal sex toy. Speaking of which, Korra chuckled feeling you down there as she pats on her pussy before turning her attention to Asami.

"Uh, Korra? Aren't you gonna help?" Asami wondered nervously.

"I will. Buy I'm gonna have my fun first. Besides, I think it's payback time for the other night." Korra said referring to when Asami shrunk her last night.

Asami had a feeling that she may have this coming after shrinking Korra last night. Still, she had a feeling what her Avatar girlfriend has planned for her and hopping you're doing alright inside Korra's underwear.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's see you by Korra's pussy

*Noteb*
2. Korra's payback with Asamk

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3300904-Korras-Find