*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3141403-Duchess-Of-Mandalore
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Duchess Of Mandalore

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, rolling around as you grip your head. You weren’t sure what was happening, but feeling the ground underneath you it was different... where were you? You feel the ground underneath you, trying your best to actually figure out where you were.

“It’s a mystery to me.” You say simply as you can’t figure it out. You take the next step and open your eyes to see... a-are you in a sandal?

Looking around as you see an insole underneath you, and what looked like to be parts of a shoe around. Acting like a cage around you, it was blue and as you got up and felt it, it was like leather.

It was dark beyond that, so not like you could figure out more. “Okay, so just where am I?”

You were in a giant sandal? Of high design and you imagine the high cost. You just need to find out who it belonged to.

Suddenly, almost on cue, you heard large footsteps. Your eyes went wide as you look to the side. It was too dark to actually figure anything out, but that doesn’t mean it will stay that.

Light shone in, and you could see a lot more of the storage container you were in. It was for shoes, as you could see boots and other footwear to the side of the sandal. You found the sandal’s twin next to you as it looked just as big.

And finally, you look up to the newfound light. Only in time to see a giant, somewhat slender hand come for it. You panic as it grabbed onto the sandal and its twin, holding them with its fingers as it gets brought up.

You were taken along for the ride as you stumble around. Eventually, you get pulled all the way out, as you were able to see the giant owner of all of this.

She was a blonde woman, a very pretty blonde woman. She looked like the definition of sophisticated, and high class.

http://static.wikia.nocookie.net/theclon...


As opposed to you who was now a bug. Without much looking, she walked with her bare feet over to her bed, planting them down. You see her raise her feet, and before you knew it they were coming for you.

“No! No!” You shout seeing her feet come into the sandal.

And as soon as she heard that there was a sound from down below, she stopped her plan and raised her foot. “Now what could that possibly be?”

She sounded a bit British if you were to put a note on her tone. Her feet stepped to the side as Satine in a very ladylike manner looked down.

“A tiny... man?” She questioned as you breathed a sigh of relief.

“I thought I was going to get stepped on.” You admit up to her.

As for the Duchess of Mandalore, this was of course not what she expected. She was just going to put on sandals to walk around her palace, but now she has found someone shrunken down in size.

Leaning forward, she of course bombarded you with questions. “Why are you? What you are you doing in my home? Why are you shrunken down to such a size? Are you a Mandalorian, what is your purpose here?”

“Uh... I-I’ll try to answer that.” You say to the giantess woman as you mentally think back to what she said. “My name is (Your Name), I have no idea why I’m here, no idea why I’m small, Don’t know what Manda... whatever you said is. W-What was the last one again?”

Satine looked down at you, as she was not sure how to feel. You didn’t seem dishonest, and the pacifist doesn’t like just assuming someone was an enemy. Looking down at you one final time, she brought her hand to you. “May you climb on.”

“Oh, I may.” You say up to her, climbing onto the woman’s hand. She raised you up as she brought you close to her sitting face.

“Do you know who I am?” She questioned.

“No, I-I’m guessing High class.” You say nervously back to her.

“You said you don’t know what a Mandalorian is, you do know you are on Mandalore.”

“I-Is that like... the city’s name or?”

“The planet.” She corrected. Needless to say, you were stunned, and you made it very visible. Mouth agape and stunned.

At this, Satine laughed at. Very ladylike as she smiled.

“My name is Satine, the Duchess of Mandalore. I believe you.” She said as you didn’t even know that was in question. “Your reactions, they are far too genuine to be faked. As a politician, I have seen a lot of faked reactions, I can tell.”

“O-oh well good. To be honest, didn’t realize I was in danger.” You nervously laugh at her. “Satine, nice name.”

“As yours is (Your Name).” The woman said. “Now, you said you have no idea about... any of this. If that is true then I can’t help you.”

You were disappointed, but your mind went to something. “Wait so you’re an Alien, where is Mandalore. Is it like... close to Earth.”

“She looked at you. “I’ve been to many planets throughout the galaxy and as I was little, I read on a lot more. However, I have never heard of Earth.”

“S-So I’m that far.” You say to her. “I’m probably in a galaxy far far away.” You say up t her. You were needless to say disappointed, while Satine felt sorry for you. You were such a kind little man, and you were lost in a different galaxy, with no idea of what happened, or even what was happening in her galaxy.

As a woman who treasures values like peace, kindness, and the right thing, it should be as of no shock that she will take care of you.

With a smile, she told you just that.

What was your response?

You have the following choices:

1. You thank her

*Noteb*
2. You say you don't need it, much to her disagreement

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3141403-Duchess-Of-Mandalore