*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3188198-Thankful-To-Satine
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You thank her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Thankful To Satine

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So here you are, waking on a different planet in a galaxy far, far away. You were in a sandal, but thankfully you didn’t get stepped on hard. Instead, you were just casually picked up and talked to Satine.

She will take care of you, for whatever reason? You look at the giantess Satine, before adopting a smile. “T-Thank you. Thank you seriously! I would be pretty lost without help, on a giant world and... thank you!” She chuckled at how gracious you were for her help. It was a nice feeling for Satine, but she was going to help you regardless.

The beautiful and elegant woman walked around with you. She went over to her bed, figuring that would be a soft spot for the both of you to talk. She trusted your word. Sure you could be here for some perverted reason, or maybe a little assassination mission. She trusted you though, as she had faith in you.

The giantess moved around and sat down on the bed. Crossing her legs as she leaned to the side. She placed you beside her, as you look up at the giantess.

She returned by looking her way down to you. “Now, you have no idea about Mandalore, what do you know?”

“W-What do I know. Uh...” You look at her confused.

“Do you know of the Galactic Republic?” She asked of you.

“No, but judging from the name I can get a faint idea. Is it like... a bunch of planets under the same flag?” You ask her.

“Somewhat.” She said knowing it was more complicated than that. “Do you know of the force?”

“T-The force?” You ask her. “I know the law of force. Like if you push something a-”

“Then you don’t.” She interrupted as she was in deep thought. You were truly lost so what can the giantess decide right now. She looked down in deep thought, trying to decide what was going to happen. “Well, I haven’t heard of any size-changing devices in the galaxy. Maybe in the Outer Rim but I doubt it. You will have to stay with me.” The blonde woman looked down to you, before adopting a larger smile. She moved her hand and you get picked up. Her fingers reached for you as you get lifted up and carried.

Her hands were on you, as she carried you once again. She went over and put you on her desk, as she went outside. Put on those sandals that you were in before.

Once they were in, she headed out. “I will need some time to discuss and put things in order, you’ll wait for me.”

You give her a thumbs-up as Satine smiled.

She could have just left, but instead, she thought of something. She stepped her way over to you and leaned in. Her fingers were over to you, as she went and happily rubbed it against you.

“I hope that isn’t too demeaning.” She admitted to you. You look up at the giantess and just laugh in return.

“Not at all.” You say to her. “Somewhat comforting Satine.”

“Good, that was what I was going for.” She turned her way around and left the room. Leaving you by yourself. You really did trust Satine, as you didn’t mind being with her. You don’t know what she was doing out there, but she did say she was a Politician. Duchess even! That’s a pretty big title!

After about ten minutes, Satine moved back into the room of her house. She just made a few communications with her staff and she smiled back.

“My schedule now has been freed out for a few days. Which lets me focus on you.” The blonde woman said down to you.

“Oh... you didn’t have to do that.”

“But I wanted to.” She smiled her way down. “I have decided what I want to do, but I need to make sure you are okay with it.”

“T-That’s generous, what is it?” You ask pretty much on the edge of the table. She leaned in, her eyes on you as she started to talk.

“You will be housed by me, fed by me and you will accompany me.” She said to you, her smile on her lips. “And in return, you will work for me.” She explained. “More or less. It won’t be official, but you will serve me and I’ll take care of you.”

“L-Like a slave?”

“No!” She shouted, very loudly.

“S-Sorry, that was just uh... a note. I wasn’t sayin-”

“Sorry.” She replied her way back simply with you. “You see, I’m a pacifist, and I condone those that partake in slavery, like the dreadful Zyggeria.”

“Oh,” You say back up to her realizing what she was saying. “So I like... give you foot rubs, and fetch you a drink and in return, you take care of me?”

“It seems a bit childish when you say it like that,” Satine said flipping some of her hair out of her face. “But-”

“Awesome.” You shout up to her, a large smile on your face. “I mean, I don’t even know where I am, so please.”

She smiled in return to you, her hand shifting around and picking you up. You were carried on her hand, as she went over and opened the window.

“This is Mandalore. My beloved planet.” She said as you were able to look out.

“It’s uh... a bit similar to Earth. Weird buildings.” You say to her. She looked at you in confusion. “Do you speak the same language English.”

“Common.” She chuckled noticing you even had a weird name for it.

“And you are all human.”

“But I’m sure Mandalore is very different to your planet.” She smiled her way down to you. “In culture, surely.”

“I guess I have a lot to learn, and since I’m going to be staying here for a while, it will give me the chance.”

The Duchess smiled her way down to her new little man.

You have the following choices:

1. She asks for a foot rub

*Noteb*
2. You two bond and talk

*Noteb*
3. You are tired, so she let's you sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3188198-Thankful-To-Satine