*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Story With Tayuya
  2. Tayuya.
  3. Tayuya From Naruto?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2972191-New-Story-With-Tayuya
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: New Story With Tayuya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

New Story With Tayuya

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Sound, that was the first thing you heard when you woke up. It was... something else. It sounded like a flute, but it was somehow more than a flute. It was drawing you in, making you want to get closer. It was transmatic. Eyes wide as you look at the word around you, seeing a giant forest. It towered over you, darkened trees. They don’t have much sense but the noise. You still heard the beautiful sound.

Moving onto your feet, ignoring the towering trees you simply walk your way closer. It was almost like you didn’t have a choice in the matter, you wanted to go over there. Moving over and going until you were able to see the flute.

And the flute player.

Eyes wide as you were stunned, cause you knew exactly who this was. Leaning against a tree, playing her flute. It was Tayuya!

You were stunned looking her way, not sure about how you should react. You and her look at each other for a long while. You can’t take your eyes away from her.

She wasn’t real, she was just a hidden Sound ninja in Naruto! She is actually dead! So how was this possible.

She was there though, towering over you like a giantess. She didn’t notice you, but... her flute was playing.

Drawing you in. You can’t stop your work right than and there. You go ahead and chase after her, stepping and following her. You got right under her sandal, staring up at her.

Tayuya opened her eyes, spotting the little fan she had. Didn’t pay you much mind though as she just kept playing. Finishing her tune. When she finally did, she pulled it backwards and smiled down to you. She was smiling down to you in confident manner.

“You like what you heard?”

“Y-Yeah!” You say as like that, you felt like it was over. You look up to the girl, realising that you were in a bit of trouble. She was a villain, so who knows what she will go ahead and do to you. She noticed that you were concerned.

“You know who I am.” She said coming to a quick conclusion.

“W-What! No I don’t! I d-”

“Don’t lie, I can tell when someone is afraid of me.” She cackled, getting a smirk. “Come here!”

You could do nothing as her grip came down for you. Her fingers wrapped around you, holding you tightly as you get brought up to her smile. She may be evil, but she was really pretty.

“So what are you, a Ninja? Did you use a shrinking jutsu or something?” She questioned. “Here to get info on the Sound.”

“No!” You say back to her. “I just woke up here, and I heard you playing. It was... it was good! I was drawn in!”

“Oh really...” She chuckled, putting it away. “So that’s your story.”

“it’s true!”

“It... doesn’t matter.” Tayuya said, as she moved her fingers. Pressing into you as it stung. Not from the poke, but from something else! A sting at your stomach as you recoiled. Tayuya looking at you with a smile. When you raised your shirt, you looked and saw a sign on your stomach.

“That is a curse mark.” She said, a large smile on her face. “It cancels any chakra that is in the body. Making it passive. In other words, you can’t use jutsus.”

“Okay.” It was no different to you, since you were not able to do it before. Tayuya gripping your body with her entire hand as she raised you up to her smile.

“Now it doesn’t make a difference. Whether you were a Ninja from a village, or your story is actually correct. Right now, you are my toy.”

“T-Toy?” You say afraid to her about it. “Are you gonna hurt me?”

“Maybe, that could be nice. I could trample you under my feet, I could shove you between my arm pit. I could drop you down my ass, and let you get wedged by my ass. I’ve always had a big one.” She brought you around, and you noticed it looked so much bigger than it was in the show. You could not really take your eyes off of her. “You’d probably like that wouldn’t you?”

“What?” You say as she brought you in front of her face. If she could give you a warning about when she is going to do that, that would be great.

“You said you were drawn to me, well you must obviously like me.” Well, you got a bit of a blush from her teasing. Something Tayuya noticed and laughed at you for.

“So you do like me, aw how cute. Kind of pathetic though.” Tayuya said, before finally dropping you down into her hand. She dropped you down and you felt like you could rest on her actual hand. “You are lucky you are fun, cause otherwise... well i’m not this nice.”

You can attest to that, cause you know who she is. She wore a giant smirk on her face, excited as she swung you around. You felt yourself brought around and closer to her body. She... did have sort of a flat chest. Compared to other characters in the Naruto universe it was pretty obvious, but you were not gonna say anything.

While Tayuya, she got up. There is a private villa not so far from here. It is Orocimaru’s but he doesn’t stay there often. It probably is hidden, and empty. She can have her fun there.

A big smirk on her face as she stood tall. Walking ahead before bringing you around. You felt yourself brought closer to her body.

“You are coming with me, cause we are gonna be doing something else.” She laughed and chuckled about it. “But I need you on my person, and I know right where to stuff you.” She brought you down her body, spinning around and knowing where she was gonna take you.

You have the following choices:

1. Up her ass

2. In her sandal

3. In near her privates (Girl)

4. In near her privates (Futa)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2972191-New-Story-With-Tayuya