*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Up Tayuya's Ass
  2. New Story With Tayuya
  3. Tayuya.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3204338-Up-Tayuyas-Ass
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Up her ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Up Tayuya's Ass

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Tayuya had a large smile on her face, as she held the tiny boy in her fingers. She found you kind of pathetic, but to the level where she was finding it adorable. She was going to keep you as long as the Sound Ninja wanted. Depending on if you were lucky, it was going to be a really long while. She moved you all the way around and over to her back. Just in time for you to see her grab her pants. Tayuya grabbed her pants and pulled them back, as you were able to see her white ass cheeks. She was grabbing her underwear as well as your eyes just went wide.

“You are gonna put me in there!?” You shout up to her obviously shocked. She looked at you in return and laughed.

“It’s a giant rear. I think you’ll like this. You can thank me later.” With that, she opened her fingers and she let you drop. The giantess let you drop, right down into her ass.

Or more accurately on top of her ass. You stood your way there on her ass, as you had a brief moment to escape.

The idea did run through your mind, but you quickly decided against it. You won’t be able to escape Tayuya! The best you can kinda do at the moment is endure and try to get on her good side.

She... does have a good side right?

Tayuya saw that you weren’t firmly in her ass, so she was going ahead to fix just that. She moved her finger around and put it on top of your head. Her finger pushed on the top of your head, and she drove you deep into her ass. Pushing you between her large cheeks, as they opened up. Needless to say it was like two warm cushions, Hugging you and not letting you move.

Tayuya gave out a laugh, feeling you in her ass as she smirked afterward. “God, it’s like you fit in there perfect don’t you.” She teased and mocked. She pulled up her pants, sealing you in there. “The trip back won’t take that long. If you want, wiggle around in there. Satisfy me.”

Tayuya then started to walk. You could feel every step that she was taking, as you were getting rubbed by the leading cheek. You were given no break time in there as you were getting more and more hurt.

Luckily she didn’t walk for too long, as she went up the tree and traveled that way. With constant Chakra boosts, she can get back to Oruchimaru’s hideout within a couple of hours.

But that was still a couple of hours of you in her ass. At first, you were afraid of being in there. You think about what could happen if you fall your way deeper in her ass. Getting pushed deeper and deeper into her ass, to the point where you were in her hole.

That thought scared you but, she must be clenching her ass or something like that, cause you were being held pretty tightly in there.

About ten minutes into the journey, and after you got somewhat used to it. You decided that you were going to go ahead and please the giantess.

She wanted you to wiggle around, and if you do she might be a bit friendlier than you. So you do, wiggling your way around in her ass. There were not many things you could really do to satisfy the giantess. You were held in there pretty tight but... she wanted you to wiggle your body so you did.

Shifting no matter how small you could actually.

Outside, Tayuya landed her way on a branch as she looked down to her rear. That was not what she was expecting. You were actually just wiggling your ass around trying to please her! She said that as sort of a tease and a threat. She didn’t expect you to actually do it. With that being said, the giantess did have a large smile on her face.

“That’s more like it. Seems like you can listen to right little guy, and you know who’s in charge. Keep it up.” You heard this, as you figured she was really satisfied with you! Well, that was something to be kind of proud of, that she liked you enough to call you little guy, rather than something a bit harsh. Still not a situation you wanted to be in, but you might as well go and continue favor. “It’s also gonna be hot out, so except some sweat.”

Well, that was not what you like to hear. At the very least, you wanted to please the giantess. So you continue to wiggle around as she made her way to the hideout.

-

For the next couple of hours, it was just you wiggling around like crazy to please her. You eventually had to stop, due to the lack of endurance that you had. However, this was to give her bursts of ass wiggling that pleased her. It did sweat, as your cushions got wet.

It was not something you enjoyed, but at the very least she seemed happy about it. You were pretty much fully coated in her ass though.

Tayuya finally got to her master’s hideout. Walking in she opened it up and got to the bunker. It was just a rest stop in terms of his bases, but it was enough for the girl. She walked her way in and turned on the lights, looking around as she was very satisfied.

“This will do,” Tayuya said before she called out. “Oh butt boy! How are you doing back there!” She pushed her ass cheeks on either side of you. Pushing tighter and tighter. “You are probably doing fine. You know, I’m really glad you decided to give me some pleasure. Might mean I will treat you better.”

You sure hope so, cause you were tired and were feeling a bit tired.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She smiles and pulls you out

*Noteb*
2. She smiles and leaves you in

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3204338-Up-Tayuyas-Ass