*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2843045-Rough-Ride-On-Lola
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Lola simply ignores it and keeps playing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #42

Rough Ride On Lola

    by: G.Harold
After you finish tugging on the rabbit giantess' foot, you look up to her face in order to see if she notices it. Unfortunately just like any other pro, she appears to be more focused on her game than the sensation that's coming from the top of her foot. With that, there's really nothing you could do but just hold on until she's finished.

The rabbit giantess ran across the court along side with you on board as you were constantly bouncing up and down from each step she takes; it was almost like riding on a mechanical bull. Every time she leaps to throw the ball, you have to quickly latch on to her fur so that you couldn't get flinged off.

Even though this was incredibly tough to endure your wild ride, you are honestly not that scared at all. In fact, the beautiful bunny from above has washed up all your fear away. Just looking at both her lovely face and body makes you alright.

You began thinking about something else as you try to not fall off. You started having some thoughts on trying to...well get a little closer to her curvaceous body and.....have some completely different thoughts with it.

"It should be best if I could get her attention...I mean that's what I should be doing." you said to yourself.

Suddenly, the rabbit makes an even higher jump than before and you realized that she is now going to do a slam dunk. And just like that, she make nearly flawless dunk on the hoop and you are now dangling on her foot while she hangs there. You look up and saw an amazing sight of her giant body that stretches upwards from you; her body making an eclipse of the sun from behind.

"Wow, what a view..." you muttered to yourself. It was the most single best thing you saw in your life time.

She then comes down and let's out a sigh.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She goes to sit on a bench

2. She goes to the locker room to hit the showers

*Noteb*
3. She continues playing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2843045-Rough-Ride-On-Lola