*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2845451-Lola-Hitting-The-Showers
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She goes to the locker room to hit the showers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #43

Lola Hitting The Showers

    by: G.Harold
You look up at the giant beauty and wait for a command from her. By the looks of it, she might be going to stop playing for a while. If this was true, you can finally go and get her attention. You watch as she bents down to pick up her basketball and held it under her arm. You then feel her foot began to move as she walks around.

You have no idea what she's going to do until she picks up her gym bag and drops the ball inside; the sound echoes from above your spot. You then realized that she's now officially done playing for the day and might be going home now. However, when you look ahead, you saw that she is heading towards a small building ahead. You have no idea where is she going to go there for so you'll just have to wait here for a moment until she gets there.

Once she makes it there and stops, you gave a quick look above to see a sign nailed on a wall that said "Locker Rooms". Upon discovering what this rabbit girl is going to do, you immediately jump off her foot and onto the ground. She passes you and goes inside the girl's locker room on the left.

You just have to stop by this point because you know that getting her attention in there is a very bad idea; she could think that you are a pervert spying on her while she changes or something. As a result, you just going have to wait here.

Then again...

You can't help, but start to get those same different thoughts different thoughts on your head. Those thoughts involved around going inside to look for her. Following those thoughts, you crotch down and slip under the door.

When you make it inside, the rabbit girl is nowhere to be found. In fact, there's no one else in here. However, you can see some steam coming from another room. It appears that she is taking a shower now.

Your head is now having a battle on wether or not to check her out, or just wait here.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go and check her out

*Noteb*
2. Wait here

*Noteb*
3. Someone comes into the locker room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2845451-Lola-Hitting-The-Showers