*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tayuya.
  2. Tayuya From Naruto?
  3. Draco from Puyo Puyo?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2747602-Tayuya
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: yeah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Tayuya.

    by: anonymouz
"That was a nice sleep. Dang, my back hurts. I didn't know my bed was this broken"
It was when you got up that you notice that you weren't in a bed at all. You were in some kind of shelf, in a dimly lit bedroom.

"What is this, some kind of evil lair? What the hell did I get into this time?"

You paused when you noticed something else: everything was giant-sized. Now you knew you were in some bizarre situation. Bizarre enough to feel the impulse to shit bricks.

Your dread-filled paranoia and hair-brained plans of escape, survival or both were interrupted when the door was opened and a girl came in. A girl you recognized as Tayuya, from the Naruto anime, which didn't do much to aliviate your fear.

"Great, I'm in the possession of one of the Sound Four, and, by extension, Orochimaru" you thought. "Wait, didn't she, like, die?"
You heard Tayuya mumbling curses. Towards who or what, you couldn't tell. Suddenly, she noticed you.

"Oh! You're up. About fucking time" she said while walking towards you.

If you weren't shivering before, you were now. Tayuya caught you in her hand and looked at you with apparent indifference. You gotta admit, she was more attractive in real life.

"I gotta say, it was one hell of a surprise finding you while I was in a mission"
"Does Orochimaru know that I'm here?" you asked.
"What? You think I'm dumb? No fucking way I'm ratting you off to him"
"Well, at least there's that. So, what now?" you sighed, relieved.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tayuya wants you to give her pleasure.

2. Tayuya's bored, and uses you as a plaything.

3. New Story With Tayuya

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymouz (UN: fdnbghz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2747602-Tayuya