*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2737711-Pai-Pais-Mouth
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Brought you up to her face  •  Go Back...
Chapter #42

Pai Pai's Mouth

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Food after food was shoved into your face as you sit right at her breasts. Of course you accept it and let it happen, but a part of you felt weird about this. Being fed too? You haven’t had that since you were a toddler.

Regardless it was happening now and while Pai Pai was caring. She was pretty much shoving them in. Much faster then you can chew. Your cheeks got full as you try to to swallow faster. You don’t really enjoy the food as you don’t have chance.

“Pai Pai! Slow down!” you say with a mouthful as she was already bringing food to your mouth. She stopped though, her giant fingers in front of you as you look up to her. She had a hurt expression as she was a bit confused, which had to make you feel bad. “No it’s just, i can’t eat as much as you. Smaller mouth okay?” You say with a laugh and a joke.

She grew her beautiful and kind expression, yet that went away as she looked down to you. Almost like she was thinking. She was focusing on what you just said, but your not really sure what she would be focusing o-

You said the word Mouth. Which made her think...

Almost as soon as you processed it, she brought her hand down. Her large fingers grabbing you as she then lifted you up to her face. Pulling you and holding you as you kick your feet.

You look up and look ahead, seeing her beautiful face and what a contrast. Cause when she pulled her mouth. Her saliva all over her mouth as this was a sight you did not want to see. You looked straight down in there and now your piecing it together a bit. She was simply fattening you up to then eat you.

“Okay Pai Pai! Please don’t! Let’s talk! Okay! Please!!??” You say begging for it. You don’t want to be eaten for obvious reasons. You don’t want to be stuck inside of her mouth, you don’t want to go down her throat and you defiantly don’t want to go down into her stomach. You would say anything to get her to stop?

Which is exactly what you did?

“Pai Pai! I think i’m in love with you!!!” You shout closing your eyes and preparing for the end. She didn’t move her hand though, or separate her fingers. You open your eyes again and see that you were directly above her mouth. She could very easily swallow you. Her teeth close to you and threatening to end you.

She pulled back, holding you away as she then then lowered her lips. Looking at her beautiful face and being so happy to see those lips closed. It would seem your gambit worked on her. She had a tint of red over her cheeks.

“Okay... so good” You say to her as she then brought you forward. Dangling you in front of her eyes.

If you don’t keep this up your going in her mouth, so you need to start talking. “Yeah Pai pai, I-I realised as soon as i saw you. I’m in love, so please don’t eat me”

You flash her the kindest smile you could. She looked at you and pulled you back a bit, until she then brought you to her chest. For a second you thought you were gonna sit down by them once again like before, but instead her hand didn’t leave you and you got pushed right into her chest. Getting pushed hard face first into her chest as her clothes was the only thing in between you two. You welcomed it and tried to hug the breasts back. Trying to show her as much love as she was showing you.

She lifted you up once again, getting pulled to her face as you were being manhandled so easy. You didn’t care though. All that mattered to you was making her happy and not getting eaten.

She pulled you up to her face as you notice something else in there. She defiantly had love in her eyes which was good.

“So... i guess we’re dating” You joke to her as she made an adorable noise. What a weird change for you. At first you woke up with this giant girl, she fed you. Then tried to eat you, and then you confessed your love and now she is your girlfriend.

Your not sure how long this will last, but hopefully she won’t go for another bite. She then smiled wide at you, as she then brought you close to her lips. Your fear picked up and you cowered in her hand. Raising your limbs and defending.

Not like it did much though as Pai’s fingers broke your guard. For a second you thought you were going to get eaten, but that was not what happened.

As you realise she isn’t moving her mouth open. Instead she was puckering her lips. Your opinion of this changing almost instantly as you were brought closer to this giant girl’s lips.

She puckered them and drove them straight into your face. Both of them making room as it was like nothing you have ever felt before. Her breath, the plushness her lip. The sheer face that you can’t do anything about this. Well the last part wasn’t a highlight but at the same time that didn’t matter. You would welcome the kiss if you had a choice.

The breath she had sucking in, pulling you even more into the pillowy lips as you loved it. Your not gonna lie that you even tried to lay your lips onto hers, just getting some kind of kiss. Your sure most people would not be able to do this, and that is amazing. This was just between you and Pai Pai. The giant girlfriend who wants to eat you.

Now that your thinking about it, if she wanted to, she could just slip you into her mouth.

Uh oh.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She brings you away

2. She shoves you in (Death)

3. She shoves you in (Survive)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2737711-Pai-Pais-Mouth