*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pai Pai's rising.
  2. Pai Pai's Mouth
  3. Pai Pai The Maid
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2745844-Pai-Pais-rising
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She shoves you in (Death)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #43

Pai Pai's rising.

    by: anonymouz
Your worst fears come to life when Pai Pai, willingly or not you didn't know, pushed you into her mouth, licking you like the delicious snack you obviously were to her. You tried to plead to her for your life, or even thrash around in the chance that could help, to no avail. No matter what you said or did, you went down her gullet and onto her stomach screaming and cursing your misfortune all the way.


Meanwhile, Pai Pai enjoyed her latest meal with a delightful moan. This one was more delicious than the others. Suddenly, she felt a strange tingling sensation coursing through her. She felt... powerful. She didn't know what was happening to her, and that scared her. When she saw everything getting smaller and farther, she knew she was growing. She outgrew the warehouse she was in, and looked around at her new surroundings. The nearby city called her attention, and she wanted to explore it. Her stomach rumbled. She felt hungry again. She went to the city, and the people started to run away in panic, something Pai Pai didn't understand.

That was just the beginning. The first city that fell under Pai Pai's hunger and whims. But it certainly wasn't the last. One after another were destroyed as she used them to satiate her curiosity, her hunger or searching for someone to love and pamper. The thing she was essentially created for. She took some, but it wasn't the same. They didn't last long, either abandoning her in fear or being killed by her in a fit of rage and sadness, emotions until then foreign to her. It wasn't the same anymore. She tried to fill the void, but unsuccessfully.

The armies of the world couldn't do anything to stop her. She even seemed to grow bigger with each human she ate. Not even the atom bombs did much against her. The apocalypse was brought in in the most unpredictable of ways. Not in a war between two powerful countries for whatever reason. Not by zombies, or aliens, as some thought. It was brought in by a giant, cute and busty maid that tried to fill her stomach and loneliness.

It wasn't until the last of the cities was destroyed that Pai Pai, wandering around the remains, broke and started crying. She was a nightmare, brought in by the desires and grudge of a salaryman, who ended up abandoning her. Then, another one appeared who made her feel even better than before, but she literally ate that chance. Now, there was nobody left. The last remains of humanity were hidden, trying to survive and avoid her as much as they could.

Pai Pai didn't know what to do now. Her hunger left her time ago. She was empty, and could only wait for her end. Suddenly, she saw someone. A man that reminded her of her last beloved. She didn't know if he could fill her void, but she wanted to try. This time, he wouldn't be food.

This time, she would make things right.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2745844-Pai-Pais-rising