*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2683416-Pai-Pai-The-Maid
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

Pai Pai The Maid

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
(By The Way. Since Pai Pai is already a giantess, I'm going to edit the story and say the guy is normal size)

You wake up, a little out of it as you had a very good sleep. And your pretty sure you know why. It doesn't make sense much but your pillow seemed to have transformed into one of unbelievable comfort. The pillow was soft, and perfect. You could honestly go to sleep right now again. The pillows were that good.

Of course though you should be a bit more concerned considering the pillow is much bigger and clearly different. Doesn't really have an explanation, at least one that you'll be okay with.

Your just keeping your eyes shut out of comfort, but eventually that comfort has to go. Ready to see what it was you open your eyes and not seeing your room. Instead you found that you were in some kind of building. At least three meters off the ground and onto something. Light shining in from the windows as you logically assume it was a warehouse. Not good right now.

You crane your head around to see the pillow, but instead see two. One of each side of you and they looking more like walls. They were still pretty comfy though.

Suddenly you hear a sound above you, it was famine and it was loud. A pleasing noise that sounded cute. You turn your head up and of course were shocked at what you saw.

It was a giant girl! A giant, gorgeous girl. She had Brunette hair with a bonnet on top. Makeup all over her face which made her even more beautiful. She had a white and pink outfit on and the two pillows you were laying on turned out to be her absurdly large breasts.

What was even weirder then seeing a living giantess, was that you knew who this was. It was Pai Pai. She was a character from Yume Tsukai? She is real and you were laying against her breasts.

“Um... Hi? Pai Pai?” You say up to her of course concerned and a bit shocked. Which did go away when she smiled warmly at you. She must of really liked when you said her name, cause her smile doubled in size. She then brought her finger in front of you and help you closer. Pushing you deeper into her chest.

“Oh! Um.. thanks” You say up to her nervously. She just looked down at you lovingly as you don't know what to do. She's not real, and if you recall correctly this is the place where she was in the show. For the one episode she was in. She was also a nightmare in the show, so your really confused right now. If this is before the story then she should be with another guy, if this is after she shouldn't be alive anymore.

“So Pai Pai? Can you speak?” You say looking up to her, not moving because she loved having you there. You want to make her happy cause you like her smile.

She heard your question and did a confused adorable noise. She then shook her head left to right saying no. “Thats great” You say sarcastically. Her making a sad noise above you which you quickly corrected “Oh its not your fault! You did nothing wrong Pai Pai”

Suddenly she grew her smile back up. She then moved her other hand, grabbing something and pulling it to you. You realise it was a hot dog, and with her gloved hand she pushed it into your mouth.

“Oh no thanks, I'm not really hungry” You say up to her “She didn't get the memo though as she kept trying to feed it to you “No I'm fine really, I'm fine and Arghh-” You got cut off as she pushed it into your mouth.

Figuring that your not gonna overpower you take a bite, something that she made a really happy sound about. She pulled the food out and let you eat it as she watched lovingly.

Right now you were eating cause of three things. One. You are kind of hungry. Two. You like seeing her kind and beautiful smile. Three. You really don't want to upset her at all.

Cause in the show she kind of... Well it hinted to... It pretty much is said that she eats people. And your pretty sure that is a good reason to keep her happy.

You let her feed you the food and when you finished she __________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rubbed your back

2. Brought you up to her face

*Noteb*
3. Cuddles with you more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2683416-Pai-Pai-The-Maid