*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2664284-Meeting-Agent-8-Kinda
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: But you can't understand what she says...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #38

Meeting Agent 8... Kinda

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You heard something come out of your room, but you weren't really sure what she was saying. It didn't even sound like it was a language wit words. instead it was just a mumbled sound that you didn't know. Guess it makes sense, she does look like an alien girl to you. Make sense that she has an alien language.

She stopped talking as you had no idea what she just said. Did it bode well for you, or is it gonna cause you for the rest of your life. You don't know, all you can do is hope.

Suddenly she brought her hand to you and you try to react to her. Hiding back as your options were really limited. However she didn't do anything ti you, instead stole what was hiding behind your back. Grabbing your gold object and holding it.

She made some noises that you once again didn't understand as you complain “Hey! That was mine... kinda” You say. She looks at you and she had the same face you did when she spoke. Seems like its both ways as neither of you can understand each other.

Putting the golden stick away for now you see that her attention was right on you. She reached for you and this time actually went to grab you. Feeling her gloved hand on you, you get pulled up right to her slightly dark face. You were afraid of whats going to happen. She looked at you with a stoic face. A face that you couldn't tell what it was facing.

“Look” You say to her “I don't think you can understand me but i got to try anyway. My name is (Your Name) and I'm not from here. Well looking at me that would be obvious. Im from a different planet called Earth. Can you tell me your name and where we are?”

She didn't respond, making you realise that she wasn't understanding you at all. Breaking the barrier down you start adding hand motions into it. Pointing to yourself as you keep repeating your name over and over again. Making the connection in her mind as you pretty sure she's got to understand that was your name. You then point to her and do a ‘What’ movement with your arms. Don't ask what that was as it included a lot of swaying arms and confusion.

She seemed to understand what you were trying to ask though, as she was telling you. Noises coming out of her mouth as you think she answers. When she saw your still confused face she thought of a different means of saying her name. Bringing her finger to you with her free hand, she hit you on the chest. You doubt she wanted it to hurt, but it did very much. It got worse the more she did. She tapped you on the chest eight times which makes you guess what her name was.

“Eight? Thats your name” You say to her. You then point and start repeating her name to you. She couldn't say it but she assumed you figured it out.

“Okay... now how to do where? lets see... i Woah!!” You shout as you feel her hand move. Her gloved her moving around you as you feel yourself held in a fist. Completely cut off from the outside world you were trapped. “Okay! I guess good talk!” You shout up to her, knowing that she wouldn't be able to understand what you were saying. And your trapped in her hand, so the only thing you can do is wait for her to open it again. You feel her moving it as you assume she was moving.

Agent 8 was surprised, that was for sure. The last thing she expected to find on this mission was a shrunken creature. One that seemed sapient. After taking its toy and keeping it for herself, she was wondering what it was and what it was doing in Inkopolis

It wasn't a threat, that was obvious. Not only because of its puny size but how it tried to organise conversation. She even learnt its name, what a weird name it was as well. She didn't even understand the noises that was coming out of its mouth.

Still she needs to know more about you, she can't help but wonder what you are and what your purpose is. Granted the language barrier will be troublesome but at least you seemed willing to overcome it.

She then started walking ____________

You have the following choices:

1. Back to her base

*Noteb*
2. To finish her mission

*Noteb*
3. To learn more about what you were

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2664284-Meeting-Agent-8-Kinda